School time

Levy's P.O.V.
"Levy dear time to wake up!!" I hear my mom yell. I feel my body tense and I try to get up so quickly I end up rolling out of bed which caused me to slam into the ground with a thud.

"Levy!? Are you alright?" my mom yelled again.

"I'm Fine Mom!"I yell back. This sucks, this really really sucks. I still felt a little sore and now I'm going to have bruises from the floor. I untangle myself from the bed sheets and stand up. Good thing I pick my clothes out the previous day because I was exhausted and doing anything right now seemed not worth the effort. I put my school uniform on consisting of a white blouse with a grey tie, a blue and gray plaid skirt with black leggings. After a minute of walking around my room the slight pain in the pelvis disappears and I do my hair and extremely light make-up.

"Good morning, what took you so long?" My father asked while reading the newspaper.

"Had a hard time getting out of bed is all." I say grabbing a muffin. "got to go, bye Mom, bye Dad." I say while kissing them good bye. I hop in my car and whined. This is going to be a long day. Wasn't it? I would have to face Gajeel, and while I don't regret what we did I am now starting to feel those consequences I didn't think about before. I saw him naked, he saw me naked, he was inside me! Would I be able to look him in the face without thinking of him on top of me? Without hearing him mo- stop it Levy. It's just Gajeel. Nothing has changed, he is still you best friend and everything is going to be fine. Completely fine.

~~~~
"Levyyyyy!!!" I turn my head away from my locker to see my best friend Lucy come barreling toward me. She gives me a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in like forever!"

"We saw each other two days ago!" I say trying to finish putting my books away.

"Oh shut up you. So, do anything  crazy over the weekend?" I freeze for a moment.

'"Uhh no, nothing worth talking about. How about you?"

"Natsu and I hung out." I smirked at her.

"Oh, Naaaatttsuuu." I then did kissy faces at her.

"Oh be quiet!" She said flustered. I laughed lightly. 

"Well I got to get to class, see you at lunch!" I then proceed to my next class. Which I shared with Gajeel. Crap. I take a deep breath and walk in to see Gajeel sitting on my desk talking to other people like he does everyday.

"Gajeel move!" I say.
"Naa." he shrugged. I hit him with my books and he finally gets off. Everyday it was the same greeting, which helped smooth the awkwardness I felt.

"Soo uh, how was your weekend." I say.

"Fine, Wendy got a cat though." he grumbled.

"Haha, now you are the only one with no cat."

"That's why after school you are helping me get one."

"What? Why do I have to come? Why can't Juvia go with you?"

"Because Juvia is busy stalking Gray and because I said so." he said sitting at his desk behind me. I pout.

"Meanie."

"Ok class open your books and turn to page 394, and Gray put some clothes on!"

~~~~~

"How do you not see that you like him!" Lucy said as we were sitting down at our table.

"I don't like Gajeel, he is just a good friend. Nothing more." I say biting my apple. This was also common place during the day. Gajeel and I would just look at each other and Lucy would go all match maker on me and try to convince me that it was a look of love.

"Well if you are going to be such a pussy, then I have something to admit." Lucy quickly looks around. She was probably going to say something stupid like 'I'm on my period' or 'I failed my trigonometry test.'

"I'm in love with Natsu." I spit out my drink.

"What!?" I yelled. I got enough of stares to last me a life time, but in the moment it didn't even faze me.

"Natsu and I where hanging out by the river in front of my house when I slipped and fell into the water. After Natsu made a joke he jumped in with me and grabbed me underwater. And when we came up, I don't know. He smiled and I completely melted inside and the next thing I knew I had a dying urge to kiss him." Lucy explained. I was on the edge of my seat listening to Lucy's little love storie.

"So? Did you kiss him?" I asked impatiently. She frowned.

"No, I chickened out." She then drank her juice box in sadness.

"Well that was adorable and took some balls to admit, but I still don't like Gajeel."

"What about me?" we turn our heads to see Gajeel towering over us.

"It's nothing, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing I was throwing my lunch away when I heard my name, and what do you think of Patherlilly?" I raise an eyebrow.

"What's a Pantherlilly?"

"A name for the cat."

"You have a cat?" Lucy asked.

"No but he is going to get one." I respond. "and why not. It is going to be your cat so name it whatever you want." I then turn to Lucy, she was curled up into a ball with a creepy smile on her face. "What's up with you Lucy?" she squeals. Oh no, she's fangirling.

"You two are so adorable together!" I then realize our position. Gajeel had his hand on the table beside me while he was leaning down to meet my face. (we were also like 2 inches apart if you were wondering.) I push Gajeel away and blush.

"Stop being stupid Lucy." she pinches Gajeel and I's cheeks and walks away.

"Well then, see you after school." I then felt something squeeze my butt. Gajeel smirked.

"That's breaking a rule!" I yell.