The first time

Well hello my darlings, I know there aren't many of you but I still thank you for reading more of my story :D Also this is mainly the lemon with little story at the end. The rest of the people will be in the next chapter :D TaTa!!

Also someone decided to report my story. And if you don't like lemons you DONT have to read them. Don't be an ass thank you very much.

LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING!

Levy's p.o.v.

Gajeel and I decided to start off this whole 'friends with benefits' tonight. My mom was at my Aunt's bachelorette​ party and my father was at my soon-to-be-Uncle's bachelor party. It was perfect. I was already horny just thinking about tonight. I have day dreamed about this so many times I lost count. Although I said no kissing for a good reason I was a little disappointed, I mean I wonder what it would be like to kiss Gajeel? I shook my head. Stop it Levy, no feelings attached to this just sex. The sound of Gajeel knocking somehow became the most erotic thing I have ever heard. Opening the door I pull Gajeel in and practically drag him up stairs.

"Well, someone's a little excited aren't we?" Gajeel said jokingly.

"I have been waiting for this since I started reading erotic books, yes Gajeel I am very excited!" I say. I throw him in my room and my heart stops. Oh my god, I am going to have to get naked in front of him. My breath caught in my throat. I had completely skipped over this part when I was in my fantasies. Then as if Gajeel read my mind (or saw the horror on my face) he walked behind me and started to bite my neck sending the most amazing shives threw-out my body. He put his fingers under my shirt and started rubbing my hips and he slowly traveled up-ward messaging as he went, as he continued to bite my neck and suck on it. I took my shirt and threw it off then becoming self conscious, trying to cover my now exposed skin. Gajeel grabbed my arms and forced them above my head.

"The best part about having sex with your best-friend, you don't need to be self-conscious." He whispered in my ear. He let go of my arms and gabbed my still-covered breasts. Even through the fabric tingles shot through my body. He used his teeth to un-hook my bra making my B-cups jiggle.

"S-sh-show off." I moan as he starts to pinch my nipples. He finally comes to the front of me and picks me up making my exposed breast to his face. He greedily starts to suck on them. I run my fingers through his hair as I moan. He suddenly bites on them and I squeak. I feel him smirk. I started rolling my hips to his boner, hehe revenge.

"Levy..." I heard him groan. He tosses me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He starts to lick from my nipple to the top of my skirt I was wearing. He unbuttons it and pulls it off quickly.

"Eager much?" I smirk. He starts to push his tongue into my pussy through my panties.

"G-Gajeel!" I exclaim lustfully. He slides his hands under my butt and continues to slowly moves my panties out of the way while squeezing my ass. I groan and start to slightly buck into his mouth. He grabs the panties with his teeth and start to pull them off agonizingly slow. My body was now fully exposed and honestly I couldn't feel more comfortable. I sit up to meet Gajeel. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off, revealing toned abs. Since when did he get such a sexy body!? I slightly push him indicating I wanted to be on top. He raises an eye brow but lay down anyway. I have read enough erotic books to get an idea of what to do. I start to unbuckle his pants and slid them down. As revenge I do it slowly like he did with me. His bulging erection was bigger now and I felt a swell of pride knowing I could be sexy. I rub his cock through his underwear.

"L-levy, please-" I pull the underwear off making his cock spring straight up. Gajeel quickly grabs me and lays me on my back. I reach up to the head board were I stashed a box of condoms. I reach down putting it on him, trying to rub against it as much as possible. I smirk when I finish and but he just growled at my teasing. He fiddles with my boobs and positions his cock.

"Are you sur-"

"Gajeel just fuck me already!" I yell, my swelling area couldn't take it anymore. He goes forward and I feel the head of his cock go into me. At first it felt amazing, then it hurt. Pain shot up and I gasped, but Gajeel continued and didn't stop until his balls were touching my ass and I had tears on my face.

"Yo-you douch-bag. G-going so s-slow." I say trying to adjust. He slowly starts to pump in and out of me. The pain soon melts away to sweet sweet pleasure. His cock easily went in and out of me with a lustful squishing sound. I felt a pool start forming and I threw my head back. I start meeting his thrusts which makes him moan. Gajeel was still biting my nipples while fucking me.

"G-Gajeel!" I moan. That must have sparked something because he started to pound faster. I continue to moan his name until that pool is on the verge of exploding.

"I'm-I'm gunna-" I felt myself explode on his cock and balls. He continues to fuck me when he lets out a huge moan and collapses. We both laid their heavily breathing.

( END OF LEMON!!!!!)

I hit him upside the head

"That's what you get for going so dang slow." I pout. I cross my arms and he rolls his eyes.

"So, how did I do?" Gajeel asked rolling off me and laying down.

"Well 1 out a 10, ten being best sex in the existence of and one being horrible, I give it a 3."

"A 3!? Women you were moaning my name like you were dying. That was a 8, 9 at most." He complains. I stick my tongue out. I try to sit up only to feel my thighs, and something inside me cramp. It wasn't debilitating but it hurt enough that I decided to lay back down.

"You just lost your virginity shrimp. You are going to be hurting a little." Gajeel saying getting to gather his clothes.

"Gggaaaaajjjjeeeeeeeelllll." I moan.

"What?" He exclaims

"Dress me!" I yell. He turns.

"Why would I do that short stuff?"

"Cause I'm lazy, a little bloody, and I need to get clothes on so Gajeel, dress me!" I wave my arms around for dramatic effect. I hear him grumble and he helps me put my undies and shorts back on.

"Tttthhhhhaaaaaaannnnnkkkk yyyooooouuuu!" He then helps me stand and we walk down stairs. I walk him to the door.

"See at school?" he winks.

"Yeah, bye." I smile. I shut the door and laugh. I just had sex with Gajeel. I just had sex with Gajeel and I enjoyed it, a lot. Dear god what did I just get my self into??