Imagination

Well I have to be honest I have no excuse for not updating in almost a week other than I just started High school! Well technically I started like two or three weeks ago. But I was homeschooled and until recently! But of course I am SUPER behind, plus I have no friends, and since im shy I have been hiding in the school library, which would have been a perfect time to write, god damn it!

Well anywho, here is a new chapter my beautiful amazing readers you! TaTa!

Also, LE-wait is a masterbation considered a lemon? Anywho LEMON LEMON, GAJEELXHAND? IS THAT A SHIP O.o LEMON!

Gajeel POV

I made up the whole date thing. Avalon is great but she knows I like shrimp and so she would never go out with me. I felt like I should run the motorcycle off the road and crash, and I would deserve every ounce of pain I feel. God I'm such a girl. Look at me, I'm being over dramatic, sassy, and mood swings. I know I would usually be fine with Shrimp stalking me, god, there have been times I hoped she did so she could interrupt some terrible dates.

Finally getting home I bring my bike to the side of the house and I lean it against a large rock. Luckily the bike was old and could stand some wear-and-tear. I jump up the steps and walk in my house.

Wendy was wrighting something in her notebook with Carla on her lap sleeping. Natsu and bunny girl were on the couch watching some movie. Happy was currently on Bunny girl's head playing with her side pony tail. As for my cat, he was still exploring. At first he only stayed in my room, but he started to slowly explore a little bit more. It may sound like Panther-lily isn't a little warrior like I stated, but you should have seen Happy and him play-fight. He gets into to it, I mean there is hissing and meowing. Happy just runs off to Natsu or Carla. Gihi, that's my boy! Panther-lily was currently on a widow seal looking out.

"Gajeel! Where's Levy? I thought she was coming over after the carnival?" Lucy asked. I grunted and went up stairs. I wasn't in the mood to talk about her. I slammed my door shut and fell on to my bed. Damn women, damn feelings, damn everything. The worst part about this was that we didn't get to do our after carnival sex. I mentally slap my self. Levy and I had our first fight since we were, what, 10? And the first thing I think of is sex. On the bright side it shows I still have use of my dick. Fuck, now I have a mental image of shrimp naked stuck in my head. Well I know what this calls for.

Lemon/Gajeel masterbaiting

I unbutton my pants and take them ,and my boxers, off. I get a bottle of lotion from under my sink and a box of tissues. I sit in my computer chair and close my eyes.

I imagine Levy in a red lacy bra with a matching thong. I mainly focus on her sweet, sweet ass. I start pumping lotion onto my hand and I start beating my cock. I imagine Levy slapping her ass and doing her adorable little moan she does. I imagine her bent over showing off her oh-so perfect pink pussy. She rubs her finger in it and I rub harder. Next she rubs her own breast through her bra and she slowly takes them out of their prison. I don't care what the other guys say, small boobs were way sexier than watermelons like what Lucy and Juvia have. Her pink little nipples were pointed and hard. She takes one in each hand and starts to pinch them. She then makes one of her hands go to her pussy while the other was still playing with her nipple. I already feel my orgasm start to tip over the edge. I imagine her pumping her own finger inside her as my cock twitches and I grab a tissue and catch the cum.

END OF LEMON THINGY.

"Yo Gajeel!" I hear Natsu call.

"What!?" I yell back.

"We are watching terminator!" he yells back. Hey, I am always up for an old school action movie. I get dressed and I head down stairs. I see Wendy and Natsu arguing.

"It's too violent Wendy."

"I watch you and Gajeel play bloody video games!" Wendy argued back.

"Yeah but-"

"Just let her watch." I say. Wendy nodded.

"Gajeel she'll get nightmares." Natsu said.

"If she does it is her own fault, Wendy, remember if you watch this you can't go to Mom and Dad's, mine, or Natsu's room if you get nightmares." I told her. She huffed.

"Fine, come on Carla." She said clicking her tongue to get Carl's attention. Natsu and Lucy were on the love seat and I plopped down on the recliner. Lucy put the movie in and handed me the popcorn.

"Should I ask what happened with you and Levy?" Bunnygirl asked. I shook my head.

"She followed you didn't she?" Bunny girl continued. I nodded.

"She made some crazy out of control story that ended up with you realizing she was lying and you guys fought?" I looked at her confused. How did she know all this?

"I had a feeling this was going to happen." She shrugged. I shook my head and went back to the movie.

"You know, she probably feels horrible, it would be a perfect time to kis-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I tell her. She glared at me.

"Well it's true. Some people can only dream of kissing the person they like" She grumbled. I then thought of something.

"I will if you will." I smirk at her. Her eyes widen and she turns red.

"Wait a minute! Lucy you like someone! Why am I just now hearing about this!" Natsu exclaimed. God he is dense. I have heard a few things from Levy about how Bunny girl have had some moments with Natsu. It's funny, Natsu and I have never really talked about girls, I mean we have but not in the way of what girls we 'like'. So at the end of the movie I made Natsu come up stairs with me to get blankets so we could make forts, girls against boys. It was a Minnie capture the flag game but inside. I nudged Natsu.

"So who do you think Lucy likes?" I ask. Natsu thought about it.

"Probably Gray if I had to guess." Idiot.

"What about you?" I ask.

"What about me?"

"Is there any girl you have your eye on?" I ask while we grabbed as many blankets and pillows we could gather.

"Well, maybe one. Can you keep a secret?" He asked. I rose an eyebrow.

"You may not be my favorite person in the world but you ARE my brother. I can keep a secret." I say. It was true. I don't have a big mouth, people who tell people's secrets like they don't even care about the person annoys the hell out of me.

"Lucy. I have a very very close eye on her." I held back a laugh.

"Salamander, if I am being perfectly honest I think you should go for it, I have a feeling you will be surprised."

"Same for you Gajeel. Same for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~