Stalking

Levy POV

Gajeel and Avalon walked casually toward us.

"Hey Levy, was this the girl you saw next to us?" Gajeel asked gesturing to Avalon. I shrugged.

"I don't know, she had such big sun glasses I couldn't tell. I mean who wear things like those? Lady Gaga?" I said laughing awkwardly. I turn to Lucy to give me support but she just had a confused look on her face. I made my laugh fade.

"Anyway, Avalon just moved here a week ago and I thought we could help her out." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"She's been here a week she should be fine! So it would be stupid." I snapped at Gajeel.

"Levy!" Lucy said shocked. "I'm sorry Levy isn't usually like this. And we would be happy to help." Lucy said glaring at me when she said the last sentence.

"Oh! Well thank you. Actually I heard a few students talk about an up coming dance?" she asked politely.

"The Magic dance, a week before the dance we take a personality test and when we get them back it tells us what kind of magic creature we would be. We then have to make a costume for it and we have a big dance." Lucy explained. While Lucy and Avalon were talking I observed Gajeel. I knew him well enough to know what his body language meant. He stood an inch closer then he would any other girl and had both hands in his pockets. He liked her. I don't understand how he doesn't realize that she is soo playing him!

"Luuuuccyy." I heard Natsu whine. "I'm bored and full, can we do something!"

"Wait, where did you come from?" Gajeel asked. He was right. One second Natsu was gone then he was standing right there.

"I've been standing here for the past few minutes." he explained. We shrugged.

"My dad owns a café around the corner. It has bake goods, coffees, teas, and live music." Avalon suggested.

"Yeah! Can we go Lucy please please pleeeeeaaasseee?" Natsu begged. Lucy giggled.

"Sure, we can go."

"It's called 'Fantasy' you can't miss it." Gajeel rose an eyebrow.

"You're not coming?"

"I am there, like, everyday. Besides, there is still roller coasters I haven't ridden yet!" she said with a bright smile. Tool.

"Mind if I join you?" Gajeel asked. "I'm not a big café person." Avalon smiled.

"Sure!" I felt my blood boil.

"What about you Levy?" Lucy asked.

"I'll go with you and Natsu." I said.

I waved good bye to Gajeel and Avalon. When they were out of sight Lucy turned to me.

"You're not going to the café are you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I have to make sure Avalon doesn't do anything to Gajeel, I'll text you alright?" she shrugged and continued to walk with Natsu. I then ducked behind a stand and begin my search for Gajeel and Avalon.

~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE IN LAZY :P~~~

"So what did you do then?" Avalon asked Gajeel.

"Simple, I punched him in the face!" Avalon giggles like a school girl.

"But he is your brother!"

"Even more the reason to do so!" they both laugh and continued to walk. I was currently jumping from booth to booth watching them. So far they had bought Cotton candy and ridden two rides.