It's out before it began

"WHY IS LEVY IN YOUR ROOM NAKED!" I heard a voice yell.

There stood our innocent sweet little Wendy clutching her cat and making a horrific face. I get off the bed and I try to cover Gajeel. She doesn't need to see his 'honest goods'.

"Wendy! What are you doing in here?" Gajeel asked.

"I-I hid behind the couch to watch the horror movie. I thought I could handle it but-"

"But you got nightmares." Gajeel face palmed. Wendy nodded.

"You still haven't answered me, what's Levy doing here and why is she naked!" Gajeel and I looked at each other nervously.

"Well you see, Wendy. Umm." I began. How do I explain this to an eight year old girl?

"Levy was...helping me practice! For wrestling." Gajeel explained. Wendy rose an eyebrow.

"Wrestling? Gajeel you don't wrestle." Wendy said putting her hands on her hips. "And you don't wrestle naked either."

"Well I am joining a team and I am practicing, and it is a new kind of wrestling." Gajeel growled. Wendy scrunch her nose.

"Teenagers are weird!" I chuckle.

"Hey Wendy, how about you step out for a minute so we can get dressed and you can sleep with us." I smiled.

"Wait wh-" Gajeel began but I cut him off with an evil look. He was the one that didn't make sure she wasn't watching, he has to pay the price. Wendy nodded and stepped out of the room.

"Levy!" Gajeel complained.

"Well you should have made sure Wendy wasn't watching, why didn't you think to check?" I ask putting my shirt on. Gajeel huffed.

"Well I was, distracted with other things and I didn't think about it alright?" He said putting pants on.

"Distracted? What were you distracted about?" I asked. Gajeel stopped for a moment. I saw his cheeks turn the slightest shade of red before he continued what he was doing plus ignoring my question.

"Gajeel, what was distracting you?" I said being a bit firmer.

"I-I was fighting with myself about how I was over reacting about the whole Avalon thing." he admitted jumping back into bed. I smile, well at least he was suffering just as much as I was. I climbed on the bed and got on my hands and knees. I bent down and kissed him. He sat up on this arms to deepen the kiss.

I sucked on his bottom lip and lightly bit it asking for entrance.

"I KNEW IT!" Gajeel and I for the second time that night flew apart from each other. Wendy was doing a happy dance with Carla.

"I knew you two were dating, Natsu owes me 20 jewels." She singed. I felt my face flush red.

"Wendy we're not- I mean we haven't discussed- I mean, Gajeel?" I tried to explain. But he had the same red blush and puzzled expression. We haven't really had time to discuss if we were together. We admitted our love so that counts for something, right?

"Yeah Wendy, Levy and I are dating. But no one knows about it yet so you can't tell anyone got it?" Gajeel explained.

Dating.

The word sounded so alien to us. I didn't feel like we were dating but we didn't have a friendship like we did before. No it was stronger. Better.

I went to Gajeel's side and held his hand.

"Now it's late, let's get to bed." I tell the siblings.

Gajeel got in first and spooned me then I spooned Wendy. It sounds awkward but it was quite comfortable and nice. Like we were the Mommy and Daddy and daughter.

I snuggled into Gajeel more and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"Gajeel Lucy made pancakes!" Natsu yelled waking the three if us up. Wendy hopped out if bed.

"Pancakes!!" she yelled to Carla, whom also just woken from sleeping at the end of the bed. Wendy grabbed her and went down stars. Gajeel groaned and hugged me tighter.

"Gajeel we should go down stars." I told him.

"No one knows you are here so they aren't expecting you and it always takes me awhile to wake up so they aren't expecting me either." He explained. He but into my neck and started to suckle it. I close my eyes and lean into his lips.

"You better stop it before I get a hicky." I tell him.

"Well first of all, hickies are the mans way I clamming his love. Besides, there is already a hicky." I jump out of bed.

"What!" I go to his bathroom and sure enough there was a little purple spot on my neck.

"Gajeel! God damn it." but he just wraps his arms around me lazily and kissed my hicky. "Gajeel you are going to make it worse." I tell him.

"Pff" he replied. "Good, cause like I said. You are mine." He growled and he quickly grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Gajeel, Levy there are blueberries!" Wendy yelled poking her head into Gajeel's room. She giggled and left. I sigh and hope my crazy hair will be enough to cover the hicky.

We walk down the stars to see Lucy I the kitchen cooking with Natsu trying to steal a pancake.

"Natsu you come any closer I will beat you boy!" she threatened. Natsu rolled his eyes and sat down. "Morning Levs, when did you get here?" Lucy asked.

"Last night. Gajeel and I had some problems and we decided to get it all over with before we fell sleep. Falling a sleep with an unresolved fight makes relationships more likely to fail." I tell her. I hear her bang the pans.

"Relationship? Hicky? Weird noises last night? YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!" Lucy yelled. Damn.

I see Gajeel glance at Natsu for a moment. That was weird. But my train to though was lost with Lucy grabbing both of us.

"It's about time knuckle heads!" She said. "finally Gale or Gajevy and become a canon!" She squealed.

"Canon?" I ask sitting down to breakfast.

"Eh don't ask. " Lucy said waving her hand. "too many shipping things to explain and very little time." Oh sheesh.

~~~~~

"No mom we are not planning our wedding out now!" I say to my mother for the fourth time.

"But hunny you have to be prepared!" She complains. I had just told my parents about Gajeel and I and the first thing my mother does is get out the wedding binder. And apparently they also made bets. I crossed my arms.

"No mom." I said. She frowned and went in the corner of sham. Oh god.

~~~~

Gajeel's POV

"ABOUT TIME YOU GREW A PAIR GAJEEL!" My mother yelled.

"Wow thanks mom." I frowned.

"Oh hush, I had been waited for you two to ever since the day I found out Linda was having a girl I knew you too needed to be together!" She laughed. My father wrapped his arm around my mother.

"Now just remember three things, respect the women, be open to the women, and have a cover willy with the women until marriage." My face flushed red.

"Dad!" I yelled. he smiled and winked at me. God my family...

Hello my lovelies! The next chapter will unfortunately be the last *cries* we have had a lot of fun, laughs and angst, sex and fluff. All the good things but I must end our adventure sadly. But remember the spin off book 'Coward' a Nalu fanfiction is in progress! I am even thinking about doing a short Disney princess stories in real life book thingy-ma-bobber XD well my lovelies stay beautiful!

TaTa!