Corruption (changed)

His eyes trailed lazily over the blood dripping onto the floor. His blood.

Finally they fixated on the disgusting hunk of metal the replaced his right leg from the mid thigh down.

"You are weak." Haggar crooned.

Lance shook his head. "No."

"The others won't want you now."

"You're wrong," He sniffed staring at the prosthetic with hatred.

"The pilot of Voltrons Leg unable to stand on his own. A child who let himself be taken. You are broken." Her hungry yellow eyes watched the blue glow shrink under a cloud of black before clearing. She was So close, what she needed was not her own voice. But the ones of his family. His friends. His m a t e.

"How unfortunate." Alluras voice purred. The other druids in the room chanted enhancing the feeling. A syringe of some glowing goo was released into his neck. Lances heart pounded.

"How are you even a paladin?"Hunk whispered.

"Why do you bother." Pidge snorted just as soft. He couldn't trust this. He shook his head stronger as if that would push away the lies.

"This isn't real." Lance screamed. Ice rushed out of his core in spikey waves. It washed over the druids coating them and freezing them to the spot. His quintessence was shaking.

A swirling mass outside of his body in a display of power. He squeaked in fear as he stared at his hand. He screwed his eyes shut and tried to cover his ears.

"Monster. Disgusting." Shiros voice echoed.

"pathetic." This one shattered his heart. Keith would never say this. Right? "you were my biggest mistake." 

The black took over completely but The sounds never stopped. They rammed against his head still barely a whisper but so powerful. His lips shook as they faded to a blue color. Patches of frost appeared on his skin. Growing with each second covering more of bruised body as His eyes dulled.

Haggar laughed as the blue energy in the center was trapped and pinned by darkness. "open your eyes. Give me what I need and I can make it stop."

He opened his eyes slowly. Tinted yellow and dripping with tears. The room was deathly cold. Ice growing over the ship by the second. As the water dripped off his quivering chin it floated in the air swirling around him.

His quintessence floated around his body like a river. Walled by black inky pools. Lance stared off into the distance. Unable to stop the energy he was admitting. Unable to stop the Frosty Blue magic from spreading. Haggar left satisfied with her work.  She had won. The lions heart was shattered. His power belonged to the Galra now.

She would return when he collapsed from power shortage. That's when she truly could shape her weapon.