Quintessence

A n o n y m o u s

"We have recovered what footage we could have from the sentries on planets Goranazaz." I Said bowing slightly. The severed robot head still misting from the ice.

"Excellent play it for me immediantly," her eyes flicked hungrily over the projection. "halt it!" she let out a garbled laugh pointing to the paladin in blue.

"That's who caused this? You lost your control to a cub?" her hands crackled under the dark cloak. A sign of her magic I suppose enough to make even me as a commander nervous.

I allowed myself to swallow nervously. "Yes. His powers were not expected. Not from a human at least."

She took a closer look. "Not magic. His quintessence is beautiful. Can you see it? The blue that shines far brighter than the other paladins."

"No my lady-"

"But I do. How fitting that it's within the very heart of Voltron." The screen zoomed in on the glowing blue eyes. "Water is so easily corrupted. So easily- poisoned."

She smiled under her hood turning to face me with her wide yellow eyes. "And how do you kill a body?" I said nothing. "You take away its heart. Bring him to me. I want the Ice mage as fast as possible. Do what you must to reach him, but I want him alive."

"Right away Lady Haggar. Vrepit Sa."