Please Don't

Chapter five
Please Don't

[i think this chapter might be sad. Listen to 'rude' by magic. That kind of explains what this chapter is about. Not the marriage part though. That'd for reading :)]

A.J. Pov

     I got into my car at the end of the day and headed toward the elementary.

      I listened to 'wretched and divine' by BVB. I sang along as the car slowly pulled up to the curb.

      I didn't see Mira or Mike. Where were they? I got out of the car and looked around. They should have been out by now. I walked up to the school. There were some teachers in their classes, but no students. Then i herd sniffling. Mira. I took off running to the back of the school. The crying got a little louder.

      If someone hurt her I would end them. I shoved open the door and looked both ways. I saw her next to another little girl. Mike was there too.

       I saw that both girls were crying. I winced as the girls cried. "Mike. Mira." They all looked up."

     "Sissy." Mira cried.

      "What happened?" I asked as walked closer.

      "T-that mean boy called me names and pushed me down. H-he.made me cut myself." She sobbed pointing to her cut on her leg.

       "Ohh." I looked at the girl. "What's wrong sweety? What's your name?"

      "I'm Stacy." She wiped her eyes. "The kids said i was being a baby cry. They pushed me and didn't let me play with them." Aww poor little kids. All the other kids were mean to them.

       "You poor things. Ohh and I'm A.J. C'mon." I said grabbing both of their hands. Hell no. Ain't nobody fucking with my little sister, or her friend.

       I pulled them into the building with me. "Sweety? Do you have the same teacher as Mira, and Mike?" She nodded. "Good." We walked to Mrs. Mann's class. I walked in with the kids. "Mrs. Mann. Me and you have a problem. I herd there is a boy here who has been bullying my little sister and her sweet little friend. Now I know this will be dealt with yes? Because if not and it becomes a personal issue i will not hesitate to have my mother have a personal conversation with the principal. Am I correct in assuming that this will be dealt with?"

        "Look, Miss. Ambers I will handle it." I nodded in satisfaction.

        "Good. And please do be discreet about this Mrs. Mann." Was all I said. I walked out with the girls and Mike beside me. "Now you kids tell me when they do this. Ok?"

      They nodded. I walked out and looked around. "You see your parents anyway Stace?" She looked around and shook her head. "That's ok. We'll wait with you." O smiled at her. "So you want to be my friend?" I grinned at her.

"Sure."she said as she she sniffles. Tears leaked down grr face.

    "Hey. Please don't cry." I hugged her. " Simmer down, simmer down

They say we're too young now to amount to

anything else

But look around

We work too damn hard for this just to give it

up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown

But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

And I know now, that I'm so down...." I softly sang 'She look so prefect' by 5 seconds of summer. She laughed at the underwear part.

    "You sing good." She whispered. Her head was on my shoulder. She soon fell asleep. Mira had fell asleep too. "Looks like it's just you and me Mike."

He smiled but his eyes were droopy. "Cmon. Let's wait in the car." I picked up the two girls and carried them with me.

      I placed them both in the back seat. I waited for a while, but no one ever came. It was already going to be dinner time.

      "Stacy?" I gently shook her. She blinked at me.

      "Is my brother here?" She asked.

       "No. Where do you live sweety?" I asked.

      Her lip quivers and tears were about to fall. "I don't want to go."

She said. "They don't care about me. They like the new baby more than me." Oh please don't let this be happening.

_________________________________________

[So here it is. Ton of drama. Well vote and like]