The End

Chapter Twelve

The End

(I really liked this chapter. It's sweet. Here is the playlist; Boyfriend by Issues, All The Same by Sick Puppies, Savior by Black Veil Brides, You & Me by Lifehouse.)

Me and Chris lasted cuddling against each other. No worries. Nothing. I sighed and cuddled closer.

I loved being in his arms just relaxing. I felt his lips against my forehead. "I love you A.J. Ambers."

"And I love you Chris Hart." I traced lines against his bare chest. "You're my alpha. No matter what. I will love you forever."

"You are my strong and beautiful Luna. We will lead both the wolves and panthers. Just you and me my love. No one else." I smiled as I starred up at him. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

"I can't wait to get to work my strong Alpha." He sighed in agreement.

I will forever be his mate and he mine. We were meant to be and no force or anything can stop us. I can tell we were going to live together forever. No one can stop that. A couple of weeks after his birthday we traveled.

His band got a small deal, and they took the offer. We traveled for a couple of months, but then I got pregnant. Mia and Mike were back home with Chris's parents while we toured, so they didn't hear the news. I was going to have twins, and I sure as hell wouldn't screw up like my mom did with me. No one will hurt my baby's.

_________________________________________

(This is the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed the love story of Chris and A.J.

I'll miss you Peeps. Well follow, like, vote, or message me. And read my other stories. Sorry if this was short. Well BYE.

~$tefani)