Bout to go down

Chapter Four

Bout to go Down

[warning you. There is a really weird part in here, But i think it's funny. Don't you love Shane? He's fun!]

A.J. Pov

      I was enjoying having Chris and his friends. There was Zane Jones, who had black hair with blue tips and brown eyes. His sister Kathy, who had crimson red hair and green eyes, her girlfriend Nicole Delaney, who has crystal blue eyes and blonde hair with blue streaks. Mitchel Darlington, who has black hair and green eyes, and the hyper Shane Landon.

   I also met the Dawson triplet Cole, Danny, and Stephen. They weren't so bad. For Jocks.

    Then someone has a little crush on a certain Mr. Jackson Moor. Annie would blush when she caught me staring. I also met her brother Dylan. He was cute.

We were laughing and talking about music. Turns out me and Chris had the same favorite Band. Hell yeah you guessed right. BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

Haha fan girl moment. Anyways back to the topic. We were talking about singing. Turns out that Chris, Zane, Kathy, Mitchel, and Shane were in a band.

      Maybe bring friends won't be to bad. I also found out that i was hanging with a bunch of werewolves. You could smell them. Well i could. Haha. We decided that we should hang out. I told them i couldn't tomorrow, which was Saturday.

   "Why can't you hang with us?" Kathy asked.

     I grinned. "I'm going to see sleeping with sirens and black veil brides."

    "Lucky chick." They said. I just shrugged. We started to talk about other things when a certain bitch had to crash the party. Like a cop busting a whore in a whore house.

I don't mean to come off as a bitch, but damn this girl looks fucked up. Her mascara was running and she looked like a fucking clown.

    She was clinging to Jake Wellermans arm. "T-they plan-nned it. He tried to hook up with me but i told him n-no." she cried as she pointed at us.

What the hell is going on? That's what I want to know, my leopard growled.  What is she playing at?

I don't know, but I'm going to find out. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

   "You and Chris planned to hurt me." She cried.

      I stiffened. Shit bout to go down. "You little bitch. I didn't try to do shit." I stood up and walked towards her. "Because if i did try then I would have succeeded."

     "Back the fuck off." Jake said. He grabbed my arm. I didn't mean too. It's a reflex. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. I kicked the back of his leg and had him in his knees in front of me in just a few seconds. "Don't fucking touch me."

      He grunted. I herd Brenda give out a shout, then felt her nails dig  into my back. I hissed and threw my head back. It connected with her nose. She cried out and let go of my hair.

      I shoved Jake away and went for Brenda when arms wrapped around my waist.  A little tingl went through my body. They pulled me back. "Calm. Down." Chris said in an commanding voice. Alpha voice, Chia purr'ed. Wait. I stiffened.

   Your acting like a bitch in heat, I scolded her.

    Don't be hating. You've kept me from-, she started.

     Stop. I hissed.

    Whatever., she snarled, but you know you want him too. I'm not the only one acting like a bitch.

    I growled low, but blocked her out. "Calm." Chris Whispered. I nodded.

     He let me go. Chia whimpered. I just ignored her. "We didn't plan shit. We didn't even talk."

    "I saw you in the hall talking." She said still clutching her nose.

     "We weren't talking about you, you snobby crack addict." I glared. "You better look out."

   I walked out of the cafeteria with my head held high. No one fucks with me.

     Or me. Chia said.

      Please, you only use this body every once a month. Your like a fucking girl on her period too, I grumbled.

       No, I'm completely perfect. You know. I love this new feeling. All soft and a little bit tingly. I bet you felt the tingles bad. Bet it feels good. She purr'ed.

       No I'll do it when I'm ready, not when your feeling hot and bothered. Now leave me alone. I closed her out.

         The rest of the school day went on as usual. No one bothered me, and Chris's friends actually talked to me. Today was almost  good. To much shit happening though. Hopefully the rest of the day will be good. Or did I just jinx myself?

__________________________________________

[haha Chia a lil strange. But she at least is bonding. But i would love to see Brenda get her ass handed to her. And sorry for any mistakes i made in the story.]