House Of Wolves

Chapter Seven

House of wolves

      [Hey hope you like my story so far. Sorry for the mis-types. Enjoy:)]

A.J.'s Pov

      Stacy's mom beckoned me in. "Thank you so much. My name is Linda. This is my husband Andrew."

        "This is my new friends. That's Mira and Mike, and that's A.J." Stacy exclaimed.

         "HI." The twins said together.

         I just settled for a wave. They smiled at me. "Let's introduce you to the rest of the family. You might now some of them, since you do go to school together."

       I winced as they pulled me into the living room. There was a bunch of people in here. I glanced at all of them. I saw Annie and Miranda, also Dylan. I raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know you guys were related."

      "Y-yeah. I'm their cousin. And Miranda is, um, Chris' sister." I, pursed my lips and looked at them.

       "Cool. I guess." I smirked at them.

       "H-h-hi. I'm Chris's brother Jessie. I'm the cool one." The boy with brown hair and green eyes said.

        I half smiled. "Hi. I'm-"

        "A.J. I know." I raised an eyebrow at that. " I mean, uh, Chris talks about you all the time." He blushed.

         "Jessie!" Chris blushed.

          I snickered. "Why do you talk about me?" I looked at them. "It better be good things."

       "Ohh it is. He talked about you since the day you came here." A tall guy with shaggy brown hair said. "Hi. I'm Mikah. This is my twin Joel."

      "I'm his mother Silvia, this us my husband Ed, and these are my other kids Beth, Howie, Sammie, and you know Chris, Miranda, Jessie, Mikah, and Joel." I smiled at them.

       "And these are my kids Ian,Dylan, Annie, Jackie, Jordan, and you know Stacy." Mrs. White said.

       "Yeah I know Dylan, and Annie from school." I looked at them all and narrowed my eyes. "So why us your last name different? Chris and Miranda. And why do you just let then get picked on?"

     Miranda.bit her lower lip. "I just um...didn't want you to know I was related to Chris."

      I didn't believe her one bit. "And i didn't want them to jump in for me. You know I'm more of a lone wolf." Annie said. I raised a brow at that.

       Dylan elbowed her. She winced. "So your a wolf?" I asked with a small smirk.

       "N-no it was a figure of speech. I just meant I'm a loner. Just thought it would be funny." She stuttered out.

        "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I snickered. "So what are we going to eat? Because we have to be home by eight."

         "We are having some spaghetti." Mrs. Hart said. I smiled and stood there. It was kind of awkward. I mean I'm in a house full of wolves. And they were just staring at me.

     I looked around at the house. There was a stairway that led to the second floor. "You have a lovely house Mrs. Hart."

     She smiled at me fondly. "Thank you."

     I just nodded. I stupid there I'm a silence till Mikah, or Joel spoke up. "So I hear your the bad girl of the school. How does it feel to know everyone is scared of you?"

      "Joel!" His mom scolded him.

      Mike frowned. "She's not bad. She is nice, and I'm not scared of her."

     "Yeah. She protects us from the mean man who went away." Mira defended me.

      I stiffened. Felt my walls building up. "I don't care if their scared of me or not. If their scared then their the ones who listen to dumb rumors." I clenched my jaw.

      I can't wait to find the one who

started the rumor, Chia hissed out. They will suffer for it.

       Yes they will, I agreed.

        "I'm sorry for my son." Mr. Hart said.

        "It's fine. Just a slight-" I clenched my jaw. "-problem."

        "Won't your mom and dad worry about you?" Mr. White asked.

         "Like they would care." I mumbled under my breath.

          "Mommy works all day and daddy is a bad man." Mike said.

           "What he means is our dad was never around." I said quickly.

           "Oh. I'm sorry." They said. I just shrugged and looked away. That was a huge lie, but I wasn't going to tell them.

             "Dinner is ready." We herd from the kitchen.

            I followed after them into the dining room. We sat down and and Mrs. Hart passed out the food and sat down.

          "So, A.J. what does your mother do?" She smiled a me kindly.

          I ate a little bit of the spaghetti. "This is quiet good, and my mom owns her own business. Ever herd of Amber Industries?" They nodded. "That is my moms company."

       "The one with the bullshit make-up com-oww!" Mrs. White slapped the back of Ian's head.

       "Don't talk about her moms business, and don't be cussing." She scolded him.

        "Yeah it is the BS make-up company. And you can't forget she also sales make-up bags." I sneered at my food.

         "I bet she's rich." Dylan mumbled.

          I snorted. "You have no idea." We finished eating. "Well thank you for dinner, but we must go. Say bye kids."

       They told Stacy bye and we left. That was complicating, but tomorrow will be better. I have a concert to go to. I will not miss this.

_________________________________________

     (well i hope you liked this vote and like please. :) also school has started and i might not update as much. Enjoy]