Happy Endings Do Exist

Chapter Eleven

Happy Endings Do Exist

(This one is kind of sad. :,( I almost cried writing this one. The Sad-ish and Loving Playlist for this chapter; Incomplete And All Alone by Blood On The Dance Floor, All Of Me by John Legend, Believe by Blood On The Dance Floor, and If I'm James Dean, Your Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens. WARNING: involves some emotional crap so get a tissue.)

Chris's Pov

I watched as A.J. attacked most of the rogues. I've never seen anyone ever take on that many rogues without then getting cocky and overwhelmed.

A.J. she is so different. She attacked then attacked again. Taking the rogues by surprise. I hadn't seen anything earlier. When Brenda attacked, I had just attacked. I had been so worried about her, and i got attacked while I was distracted.

A rogue had jumped onto my back and bit me. That's when A.J. let her inner animal out. Then she had attacked. She slaughtered the rogues, and when she was done she gave a loud roar and ran.

I howled and went after her. There could be more rogues out there. So I ran after her. She was fast, I'll give her that. She made sharp turns, and I lost her for a bit.

When I turned a corner something plowed into my side. I growled, but stopped when I saw her.

She growled, and turned away. I don't want your stupid Luna title. Our your pack. Go away.
No, I growled back. You are my mate. I will have you by my side.

She gave a sarcastic wolfy chuckle. Yeah right. You weren't saying that earlier. You have this pathetic dream of a happy ending; well I have news for you Mr. Alpha to be. She turned toward me and growled, Happy endings don't exist. Not in this life time or in the next.

She turned and ran away again. I huffed and went after her. I have to protect my mate.

She ran to the front of a big mansion looking house. I sighed and followed her. She ran into the house and closed the door. I shifted and ran up to the door and knocked.

She opened the door and peeked out. "What do you want. I already to-" I cut her off by kissing her.

She froze, and I pulled away, "I love you. The other day I was being stupid. I just don't like the other pack. I thought you were apart of their group. All they are, are takers and thieves. They steal what they want. They take the easy way. And I know that this proves nothing, but I am in love with you. You're my mate, and nothing will stop that. I have loved you even before the mating, and I always will. You will be an amazing Luna if you do join with me, but I'm not giving up if you deny me. I love you A.J. and I will prove to you that happy endings so exist. If you will let me."

She looked at me in shock then pulled me in for a kiss. "I'm going to tell you everything. Then-then we will see if you still want me." She pulled me in and led be to the living room. We sat down and she got ready to tell me. "When I was younger when Mike and Mia were still little, my dad did unthinkable things to me. My mom was never around, and dad was a drunk. He would beat be into submission, and make me do his bidding..."She shuddered. "He made me feel like nothing, like I would never have a mate; made sure by body was to beaten to repair itself. Then one day he was abusing me, and Mike tried to step in. Told him to leave me alone. He went after them, that's when I did it. I had gotten up, somehow, and killed him. I had shifted and mauled him to death. And the worst part....I enjoyed every second of it." She gulped and looked up at me. A twisted smile appeared in her lips. "Now you'll want to leave....so go."

"No." I said grabbing her arms. "I don't care what you did. You were trying to protect your family. I still love you."

She starred at me blankly then kissed me. She yanked my shirt off. "Woah. Woah. Slow down."

She panted and looked at me with lust in her eyes. "Please. Make me feel good. Make me yours." She all but purred in my ears.

"Your sure?" She nodded and pulled her shirt off. I looked at her neck and left soft kisses. She shivered, and I felt my teeth lengthen. I pulled my head back and bit her. She cried out and arched her back. I felt her teeth bite into my neck as well. I growled and lifted her up. I climbed the stairs fast. When I got to her room I slammed the sure shut and threw her on the bed. I slowly pulled her clothes off and kissed her softly. "I love you A.J."

"I love you too Chris." I heard her whisper....

_________________________________________

(Ok so I'm not putting any sex scenes. I hope you enjoyed. Might have been short, but at least I finally updated. Later peeps.)