Chapter 15(one step forward two steps back)

Slowly stirring up from a deep sleep I begin to stretch but am stuck midway from something heavy. Not being able to see the source because of my hair, I move my tangled hair out of the way. Looking down at my waist I see an arm draped around me. Why is there an arm around me? Wait Jason never stays in here after he's done, who is this?

                Calmly turning my body around so that I can see, I come into vision of him. His hair is wild but still looks perfect. His face is relaxed and he looks so peaceful just laying there.

Coming back to reality I hear a knock.

"Is 'my little dreamer' awake yet, I have a big surprise for us." I hear a voice causing shivers to run down my back.

"Yeah I'll be down after my shower. Just give me a few minutes please." I respond back not trying to freak out.

                          Turning around I try to get out of the arms of Oscar but he only ends up pulling me in tighter and inhaling my hair. With my back against his body I begin to try again. Starting to wiggle my way out of his firm arms I slowly am making my way free, but before I get completely free I hear a sharp intake of breath and stop.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I just have to take a shower, it's getting late."

"You didn't hurt me, I promise. Just don't wiggle your butt against a guy like that unless you want to do other things," he says between his teeth.

"Oh" I say turning the brightest shade of red anyone has probably ever seen. Turning my head to look back down at my hands I try to breath and get back to my normal color.

"You don't have to hide your face Beth. You didn't know what you were doing, for all you thought was that you were trying to get out of bed. I didn't know I was holding you so tight."

"You did kind of scare me." lifting my eyes I continue to talk. "At first I thought you were Jason and that you stayed in here last night, but then I turned to see it was you and that's when Jason came to the door. He needs to talk to me, but I told him I was going to take a shower so you only have so much time to get out."

"I don't want to leave you if you are going to be scared Bethany. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah I'll be okay, but you got to go if you want both of us to survive till tomorrow."

"Fine I'll leave; but you have to promise that you are going to be okay." I nod to confirm his statement before he continues to speak."Great I'll come back here tonight around 12:30. Make sure Jason is gone when I get here please." He leans down, kisses my forehead and with that being said he leaves before I can get a word in.

"You wanted to talk to me Jason."

"Ah, yes I have a surprise for you "little dreamer'" he says with a bright smile.

"What is it."

"This here is Miles Thorn, he will be staying with us for a month while his parents go on a business trip to the Ukraine. I want you to show him around the house and he will be staying in the room across from yours. Make him feel at home as he is now a part of this family." Jason says before he walks away leaving me here with him.

"What are you doing here Miles? How do you know Jason? Oh my god this can't be happening." I say starting to panic, what am I supposed to do.

I know I'll take him on the tour around the house and I'll help him unpack and talk to him but not tell him everything. Jason can't know that we are friends or he will kill the both of us. Wait my face I still have a busted lip and a bruise on my cheek. Oh my god, what if Miles tells the others or worse, what if he starts to figure everything out. This is not okay, how are we going to be able to do this?

"I could ask you the same thing Beth, we are all worried about you. Why haven't you been at school?" Miles asks with concern in his eyes.

I put my hand over his mouth and shake my head "I'll tell you later but right now you don't know who I am, you are just staying here and I will show you around the house. Then I will take you to your room and I will help you unpack your things." I say emphasizing every word with my eyes and the tone of my voice.

"Okay, You showed me the whole house.  From the closets to the backyard, to every noock and cranny of this place. Now we're in my room. What's going on Beth? How do you know Mr. Jason?" Miles asks me with curious eyes after he throws his stuff on his un-sheeted bed.

Breathing, inhale, exhale, close your eyes and open your eyes, now. 

Speak.

----------------------------------------------------

so ummmm.... Well its been almost two months. Sorry, but I was having a hard time trying ot figure out where I wanted to go with the rest of the story. I want to carry this story through there senior year at least and I felt like it needed something else to make the book more entertaining you could say. 

I know this chapter is really slow and weird but I promise the next chapter will be better. I have found my "muse" and now know what I want to do for at least the next few chapters.

until next time my lovelies!!!!!!!!