Rules and Sign-up form

🌼 Always respect both the admin(s) and other members of this club. I will not tolerate unnecessary vulgar or rude language when addressing any other person in this club.

🌼 Should you ever have an extreme, unprovoked,  dispute with another member just send me a private message and the details. I will handle it accordingly. I am not saying that you are not permitted to defend yourself accordingly. Tell them to leave you alone and, if necessary, block them or report them to Wattpad. Just do not do or say anything that may hold you responsible for the situation too.

🌼 This goes without saying but do not plagiarize.

🌼 When commenting on your partner's, or anybody's, novel be polite and courteous. Example of what I mean: Do not comment: omg I hate this book so much!  There are so many grammatical issues and I just cannot relate to your characters at all!!  Do however leave polite comments such as: I love the protagonist, Daphne, and although it is overall excellent, here are a few suggestions in regards to grammar...  Or something positive like that.

🌼 Overall, just have fun!  If you have any further questions just let me know!

Sign up form::
Note:: do not feel obligated to retune the entire form with your responses. Just leave the answers in the order the questions are and it'll be fine.

Username:
Age range:
Your novel's title:
Designated genre:
Are you okay with mature stories?:
Have you been part of a book club before?: