The World Cup

Ariana's POV

I was on my plane to Brazil YAY! I missed Brazil my family, my friends and the weather. Brazil is just the best country in the world! My plane landed, as I walked out of the airport I took pic's with fans and signed almost everything like people I'm tired ok? No!? Ugh whatever I have a headache but I still have practice dance practice and I have to sing my song 5 times so I dont forget any lyrics. I was now in my hotel room I changed in comfy shorts and a tank top and my Nike Ari Max and got my phone and got out of the hotel I jumped in the car next to Jamie he's one of my bodyguards I LOVE this guy we are like BFF's I swear "Heiiii jam" I smiled "Hey Ari how are you?" "I'm freaking tired but also happy and hyper and I'm hungry" I frowned he laughed and said "Of course you are you always are hunny but I got you something...I made you a sandwich and I bought you a pizza soo here darling" I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and squealed "YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET I LOVE YOU SO MUCH♥♥♥" he laughed and winked as we arived at the stadium WOW its huge my eyes we're wide open as I bit in my slice pizza. We entered the stadium as I saw the Brazil NT on the field but I had bigger problemas right now haha see what I did there? I'm so weird I talk with myself. We walked further as all the players stopped playing and looked at us I got on stage as my manager said I could start singing and dancing in 5 minutes. The players waved at me as I waved back and yelled "HEEIIII SUP?" they laughed and my manager said I could start singing YAY note te sarcasm. I started singing my song 'The show goes on' and I danced to it...erm if you're asking yes the NT is still there! Oh MAN -.-'

---

I try to update tomorrow sorry its soo short -.-'

-paulina