Meeting overprotective Rafael

Neymars POV

Ughh I hate Rina no wait I don't. Should I tell her my feelings?

I also was scared shit less to meet Rinas brother!

Rafaellas POV (you shocked?)

O.M.G I cant believe Neymar and the whole team has to dance with Rina on stage in less than 5 minutes the best part is she does not just dance she shakes her a** and does things like DAMN. I cant wait to see Neymars reaction to this. hahaha OMG I can just imagine his eyes! I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore I started laughing so hard! People gave me strange looks "What never saw someone laughing? Make a picture it stays longer!" I said still a bit laughing. I heard a camera sound I turned around and saw a HAWT guy standing there I waved and said "erm did you just took a picture of me?" he smirked "Well it was your idea!" Rina came running to the guy and hugged him she squealed "Rafael you came!! Oh I missed you so much! I see you already met Rafaella she's Neymars little sister" he looked at her and said "I still haven't had the chance to meet Neymar" aww he was overprotective of her thats cuuteee! Neymar came running and started begging for him to not go on stage but she just dragged him on stage.

She started singing one of my favourite songs Problem I l♡ve this song! And she did her usual Sexy dancing but OH MY GAWD hahaha Neymar just stood there and stared haha he looked so lost!

After the Interview Rina came backstage with Neymars arm around her waist WAIT WHAT? I looked at them and started explaining that they do that all the time without even think I just nodded not believing one word they said. Rafael came over and glared at Neymar "Yo remove your arm"  Ney did as told "Hey I'm Neymar you must be Rinas Brother she talkes alot about you" Rafael just nodded "Rafael be nice he's my friend!" Rafael sighed "I don't trust you I probably never will but I will be nice to you. If you ever hurt my sister in anyway I will break every bone in your body staring with the one down there so you cant get children anymore got it?" Neymars eyes widen he nodded scared.
-----------------------
Hmmm how did you like it?

Wish me luck I write a exam tomorrow in Math I learned the whole day! but I'm still scared!

Leave feedback please xx

how many Votes and comments can I get?

-Paulina<3