Leo and Davi

Neymar's POV

I sat down on the interviewing chair haha "So lets start with the interview yea" i just nodded still thinking about Bruna and Ariana I mean Bruna IS my girlfriend but I have feelings for Ariana I cant deny that...what do I do now? "So single or taken?" she smiled hmm what do I say now?

"I'm taken" I tried to smile at her but I just couldn't shit I cursed in my head "Oh yea thats right Bruna right? she smiled nicely i nodded my head and bit my bottom lip "And how is your son?" she changed the theme probably because she saw how uncomfortable I am with it "He's amazing, and he will come and watch the first match from the World Cup" I smiled proudly but I still thought about Ariana I never thought about Bruna that much like I do about Ariana "Thats great and will Ariana be there" she winked I laughed and "Yes I mean she will sing there" she almost face palmed herself "Right! I totally forgot!" I just grinned at her "Whats your favourite song from Ariana?" "hmmm I love Problem,werk,Masquerade and Didn't mean it" I smiled "You always smile when i mention her" the interviewer said grinning "Hmm? Oh erm no I just thought about my Son" I said a little to quickly she smirked as I shook my head

*after the interview*

I have training but i couldn't focus on anything else away from Ariana ughh

Ariana's POV

I don't love Neymar I just met him right? Yeaaaa right you like him stupid a voice in my head said great even the little voice in my head starts insulting me because you just dont want to accept that you actually like someone the voice argued I shook my head as I was about to practice for my World Cup performance. I started dancing and singing as I heard someone yelling "NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JUNIOR STOP STARRING AT ARIANA KATERINA DA LIMA" I turned around and saw the NT yelling at Neymar to stop starring at me "I wasn't starring I was admiring" he said "Already the second time hunny, you should stop that haha" I laughed and winked at him, smirking I turned around and started singing and dancing again "stop starring I swear Leo will kill you" I heard someone mumbling as I was finished. My eyes widen I didn't had the time to call him or even text him shit he will kill ya the voice said lets give the voice a name hmm I like NeyJey thats a cool name right? Yea I guess. I pulled my phone out and dailled Leo's number "Hello?" "Leo I'm sorry I didn't call you I miss you I'm sorry!" "don't worry Rina everything is ok Tony missed you" "aww I miss her too!" "so did you met anyone interesting?" "first off stop smirking second of yes I did third of its Neymar Jr" "WHAT? No listen Rina I don't want you around him" I frowned "What? why? he cant be that bad can he?" "Rina he is he'll break you're heart and he will use you he doesn't care about you please dont get near him!" I nodded "thank you rina" "Ho- I mean what?" "I know that you just nodded haha" "haha oh I'm stupid sorry but I have to go byee Leo love you and tell Tony I love her!" "I will love you more Rina" I hung up and thought about Neymar and about what leo said as "Ariana heyy are you still here" Neymar asked waving his hand in front of my face "Yea hii whats up?" "My son davi is here wanna meet him?" I squealed "YES YES YES I love kids" he nodded as a little boy ran up to neymar "papi" the little boy said I assume that this is his son "Davi this is Ariana" "Hey davi you can call me Rina" I smiled davi smiled and hugged my legs I laughed "heii what are youuu doing davi wanna play a game?" he nodded eagerly  "Wanna play football?" "Yes" davi said happily "ok come on then say bye to your papa"he just waved and grabbed my hand running to get a ball.

Me and Davi played football he of course won he scored 5 and I scores 1 but Davi had fun thats the important thing "Davi come on we go home" I heard Neymar's voice Davi noddes and grabbed my hand he pulled me with him "Ok Davi we have to go say bye to Rina" Neymar said nicely.  Davi shook his head and refused to let go of my hand "Oh Davi we see each other tomorrow ok, I promise!" he shook his head again and gripped my hand tighter "Come on Davi" neymar said trying to take the little boy but Davi started crying and gripped my legs. I picked him up as he hugged my neck I tickeld him a little bit he started giggling "He doesn't want to let you go" neymar smiled I nodded "Hey Davi I have to go now go to your papa yea?" he shook his head and mumbled a 'No' I giggled as Ney shook his head "But Davi I wanna sleep" "You can sleep with us, right papa?" "yes of course but I don't think Rina wants this" "Davi will you let me go if I say yes" he mumbled 'No I love you rina' I looked at him "awww baby you're just adorable I love ya too darling" he kissed my cheek and we headed to Neymars House.

-------

sooo this chapter is longer right?

ughh I'm sooo tried its already half past midnight -.-

I love you guys♥♥

leave feed back I try to update on friday a REALLY long chapter kk?

btw sorry if there are some typos but I'm tired so yea idc I just wanna sleep now...

love youu all♥

-paulina<3