A Beach day with Ney and Davi

Arianas POV

After I won the match against Ney I promised him that I still will be at every game he plays and that I will be cheering for him. I'm nice right? No you just want to see him more often the voice NeyJay said No I dont... that's it I'm going crazy! about neymar neyjay said WTF I really am going crazy "Heeelloooooo Rina" I heard Oscars voice as he waved his hand in front of my face "Hmm? oh erm heeii" I smiled "is everything ok?" he asked concerned I bit my lip "Erm yes why are you asking?" He looked in my eyes "Because I said Hi like 1000 times haha" I glared at him in a playful way he just laughed I looked at the clock it was just 10 am Wow I woke up early "Heii who wants to go to the beach?" I asked excited

Neymars POV

"Heii who wants to go to the beach?" Rina asked excited haha shes so cute "Meeee papa can we go to the beach with Rina please" Davi asked giving me his puppy dog eyes I sighed "Fine davi" he jumped up and down and run to Rina probably telling her that we go to the beach with her he looked so excited as she picked him up and laughed as he kissed her cheek "Ooooh I think someone has a crush on Rina" David Luiz said "I loooveee rina" davi said kissing her again she kissed his cheek "I love davi too" he giggled "Can we go to the beach now rina, papa said we go with you" she nodded "Yes we can davi but I need my bikini" she said cutely he nodded as they walked to the car I was about to follow her when "Neymar be careful with her leo will kill you of anything happens to her! Dont use her she has a pretty bad past" Marcelo said "What do you mean?" "Ask her but I bet she wouldn't tell you" he said I nodded and left to catch up with the two of them. What could he mean with that? And I know Leo will kill me. "Are you coming Ney?" I heard Rinas cute voice ask "Yea I'm coming" we all jumped in my car. First we went to my house to get mine and davis swimm stuff then we went to Rinas hotel so she could change she changed and packed a bag with water towels a ball and food it was 2  as we arrived at the beach

Arianas POV

She arrived at the beach me and davi jumped out of the car. I pulled the towels put of bag and layed them on the warm sand "Can we go swimming Rina" Davi asked I smiled "Lets wait for your papa first ok?" "I'm here" Ney said he took of his shirt as I took of davis shirt after that I took of my shirt and my shorts. I felt eyes on me the whole time as I turned around I saw Ney looking me up and down I smirked "Again just admiring?" he smirked "Yep" I laughed "Davi lets goooo swimming" he nodded happy and we run to the water I walked in as Davi followed me untill he couldn't stand anymore "Carry me Rina" I laughed and picked him up as I swam around with him he laughed happily "Davi lets go back yea?" he looked sad "No why can't we stay in the water?" I giggled "because I'm hungry amd your papa misses you" he nodded as I swam back. Ney layed there just smiling "Why you smiling?" his smile got bigger "Davi loves you he never liked a woman as much as he likes you, you know" "Well I'm special like that" I winked "haha yes you are" he laughed I giggled. We looked at Davi seeing he's asleep on one of my towels "wow he was tired" I giggled he nodded "Should we leave?" I shook my head "No it's healthy to sleep outside" he nodded "Ok soo what now?" "lets eat yea I'm hungry" he laughed "Of course you are"

Neymars POV

I laughed "Of course you are" she playfully glares at me and rolled her eyes "Dont be mean" "I'm not mean" I argued "mmmhmm sure" I laughed as she pulled the food out of her bag, we started eating "So I have to be at every match you play?" she asked with her mouth full of food "Yep you promised" she groaned softly "Ok fine the first match is in 6 days right?" I nodded I looked at the clock it was already 7 pm "We should go its pretty late and Davi is asleep" she said sweetly "Yes you're right you pack everything together and I carry Davi, Yea?" she nodded and packed all her stuff. She opened the car door for me so I could lay davi in the car as she jumped in next to him I closed the door jumped in the driver seat "He looks so cute when he sleeps" Rina whispers I turned the Radio on "Ariana Da Lima and Neymar Jr. were seen on the beach with Neymars son Davi Lucca they looked like a happy couple just fooling around laughing having fun and playing with Davi Lucca. We don't know if they're together or not but it looks like they are a source told us that they are not together but are on the best way there" the radio man said " We definitely ship Nariana" he continued I rolled my eyes I knew he was right but its our live we dont need the whole world to know stuff like that I parked the car at Rinas Hotel as I looked in the back seat I saw davi and Rina both asleep with davis head in Rinas lap hmmm what now? I jumped out and opened the door where rina lays "Rina we're at your hotel" I whisper shaking her lightly it was already 9:15pm she frowned and opened he eyes slowly she nodded and got out of the car "You can sleep here" she said still half asleep "Are you sure Rina" she nodded "Ok" I carried Davi out of the car  as Rina leaned her head on my shoulder. She opened the hotel room door as I layed davi in bed "Mmm do you want something to drink?" she asked half asleep "No just lay down" "Come and lay next to me yea?" I nodded as we both layed down on the couch it was a huge couch so we both fitted in perfect. I wrapped my arms around her as she smiled, she layed her head on my chest and kissed my cheek. She was asleep not even a minute after that. "Good night Rina" I kissed her head and closed my eyes.

-----------------

Next chapter yay! Thank you for the beach day idea jayme112234  ♥♥♥♥

this chapter is so long yay!

Please leave feedback :-)xx

Love you guys

-Paulina<3