hugging kissing loving playing

Ariana's POV

We stood in front of Neys car "Come on Davi I have to go please I'll see you tomorrow I promise but I want to sleep so can you please let go of me baby" I said cutely he shook his head and hugged my neck really tight I groaned softly "Davi Lucca we have to go home say Goodnight to Rina, Bruna's waiting for us!" Neymar said annoyed I looked him in the eyes and said softly "Dont be mean to him. He just needs his mama" he sighed "But I have him this week" I nodded "Ok then bring him to Bruna?" I said tired "I don't like her, shes mean" Davi muttered I looked at him and said "Davi if you don't let go of me now I wont ever talk with you again" he looked scared and nodded as I handed him to Ney "I am going to go and get some sleep goodnight  Davi goodnight Ney" "Goodnight Rina" they both replied I waved and got in the car drove to my hotel changed in my Pjs, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun *knock knock* I looked at the door cofused. I opened the door and saw Ney with a crying Davi "What happened?" I asked half asleep "he wanted to you nothing could make him happy he missed you" he said tired I took Davi and layed him on my bed " Oh erm Ney and you? You're going to drive the whole way back" he nodded "No just lay down you're almost asleep" he nodded and layed down. I was asleep in a matter of seconds beautiful beautiful sleep.

Next morning

Neymars POV

I woke up seeing Davi cuddled up with Ariana. Me and Bruna broke up yesterday after the biggest fight ever she yelled at me saying I was cheating on her and that I don't care for her or love her since Rina came in to my life. I was quiet the whole time I couldn't disagree with her I mean I know I have feelings for Rina. She was furious but I couldn't care less I know I dont have the feelings for Bruna that I had at the start of our relationship. "Mmmm good morning" Rina mumbled "Morning" I said with mu raspy morning voice "Is Davi awake?" she asked I shook my head. "Papa" Davi said waking up "Rina!" he said super excited. I grinned as Davi hugged Rina and kissed her cheek he's already attached to her! "I want breakfast" Rina said I laughed "Haha of course you do" Davi laughed too. She stood up and started picking out a outfit, to be honest she looks amazing in the morning Davi stood up too and hugged Rinas legs she giggled "Davi I have to change c'mon let go of my legs eh?" he shook his head Rina looked at me for help I just smirked "Let him have his fun Rina, hes just a kid" she rolled her eyes "But seriously it's not normal for a kid to get attached to a stranger that quickly." I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders. She went to the bathroom to change. The world cup starts in a week that means I still have a week with Rina.

Arianas POV

I changed, brushed mine and Davis teeth, did my hair and make up and walked oit of the bathroom to see Ney laying on my bed thinking about something that botherbothers him "Ney tell me what happened yesterday" I could tell something bad happened he looked surprised but nodded "Me and Bruna had a big fight she said I was cheating on her, but of course I wasn't amd ahe aaid I didn't care or love her anymore so we both decided it was the best to break up" I nodded and hugged his neck feeling sorry for him

Neymars POV

I told her everything as I finished she looked at me with sympathy amd came towards me and hugged my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist for the first time ever it felt right to have someone so near you. She pulled away "I'm so sorry Ney it's horrible to hear this" she frowned "it's not your fault we had problems its ok" she nodded her head and kissed my cheek as she took mine and Davis hand and walked out of the Hotel room. We ate breakfast and went to the field where the team is training "Hey wanna make a bet?" she asked excited "sure about what?" "Erm ok If I can score a goal against you the whole team has to dance on a concert with me!" "Ok and if I win you have to watch every match I play" I smirked at her she smirked back and nodded "Fine by me bae" I got the ball as we started playing after 10 minutes she scored the first goal and I couldn't anymore we ran so much I gave up "I give in you win" she squealed and jumped up and down as she hugged me "YAY you loser I told you I'm freaking good at football hahah loser" "I'm out of breath but fine you won" "Ha ok but because I feel sorry for you I will be there at every match you play and cheer for you" she said cutely. I hugged her, kissed her cheek and said "Thank you, by the way wheres Davi?" she pointed her fingers at Davi as he played with a ball "He's soo cute. I love Davi" I pouted as she giggled "And you of course I love you too, just not as much as Davi" she winked I laughed. I know she didn't mean it like Love Love she meant it like friendly love but I don't want that kind of love I want the Love Love.

---------

Eh? its such a long chapter right?

Leave feedback please? I don't know what should happen next, leave a comment with your idea :) xx

love you guys♥♥

-Paulina<3