Dating?

Arianas POV

Days after I sleept over at Neys everyone says we are together we always say the same but they dont believe us...as always. We were at his house he was in the kitchen talking with someone on the phone as I played with my baby Davi ok I know hehe's not mine but he kinda is ya know? Ughh what ever Davi Lucca is mine. "Rina" Davi poked my site to get my attention "hmm Davi" I looked at him he smiled and hugged me tight "I missed you" he said sweetly I almost melted "I missed you more...do you know who you're papa is talking to?" I asked he shook his head. Neymar came in the living room "My family called they will be here tomorrow" he said sounding happy I smiled "That's great isn't it? You see your family and I get to spent some time in my hotel" he smirked "Nope they want to meet you my sister is a fan, my mom likes your music too and my dad he thinks you're nice and my sister will bring a friend of hers she said she was nice. I think they try to set me up with her" he said I bit my lip thats shit just because I'm not sure about my feelings doesn't mean he should date another girl I dont want him to date someone "Thats great Ney!" he looked I dont know a little disappointed maybe because I didn't sound jealous? He smiled back sighed and said "I guess you're right" he sat beside me and put an arm around me I layed my head on his shoulder he placed his chin on my head. We stayed like this for a while until Davi ran over "Papa you love Rina?" I looked at him shocked Ney looked at me sighed "In a friendly way Davi" I bit my lip I dont know but that sound wrong but wait if he's dating someone I could do that to right? Maybe my feelings for Ney are really just in a friendly way! Yes that's the plan I will date someone but who hmmm I dont know but he has to be cute nice sweet and funny...I just described Neymar...

------

this chapter is short but I thanks to the ones who commented I have an idea what to write :) and its already midnight so GOOD NIGHT

THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO COMMENTED xx

What would you think if I write another story?

Leave feedback please

Love you guys♥

-Paulina<3