You totally like him

Rinas POV (I'm to lazy to write her whole name lol)

Ney ran over to me and davi "Be nice I have training but please be nice you're lucky my parents like you" he smirked I smirked back "Of course they like me I mean did you ever meet me I'm amazing" I winked he laughed "Sure whatever lets you sleep at night" I laughed "Go you have training and don't worry I'll be nice if it is nice too" he nodded and left. We all stood there watching him play football he lookes adorable Rafaella came over to me "Hey Rina sup?" "Heii Raf not much what about you? Well except of course watching the Brazilian National Team playing" she giggled "Well then not much too. Erm can I ask you a question?" she asked suddenly nervous "You alredy did Raf but sure you can and what go you so nervous?" she blushed "Ok I have two questions first can we take a picture and post it on twitter?" I smiled "Yes sure everything for you!" she pulled Nadine over and said she has to take a picture of us. We smiled at Nadine she took the picture and nodded saying it looks good I tweeted it 'I love this girl already! Raf you're the best ;)x' she looked at her phone and smiled 'I love you too #RafRina ;)' she tweeted back we both laughed my mentions were going crAzY hahaha I love my fans!

My eyes widen shiit! I totally forgot! ughhh how can I be so stupid?! I swear my manager will kill me! "hey whats wrong" Raf and her parents ask me "I have a concert tomorrow the day after that I have an Interview amd the day after that I have another Concert" I said biting me lip "Oh wow you have a lot to do!" Nadine said I nodded "I wish I could go on a concert of yours" I heard Rafaella mumbling aww now I feel like shit! "You can come tomorrow actually you all can...well except for Serena and Ney and the team has to come to he lost a bet!" I smirked and added "They all have to dance" he ran over and I told him everything he looked lost at first but then he seemed to remember he kept begging me to forget the bet but I just smirked saying nah and it's fine. Rafaella came over to me and said "My second question is: Do you like Ney" "Of course I do" "no I mean like in a LOVE relationship please say yes he looks so happy with you" I smiled "no we are just friend, Yes I have feelings for him but I dont want to ruin our friendship and we dont even know each other for that long" she smirked "You totally like him!" I was about to protest as Ney ran over and hugged me then the rest of the team "Please dont makes us dance on stage with you" they said sweetly I laughed but shook my head "Nah I want to dance with y'all on stage so all of your fans can see you all dancing" I winked at them as Raf Nadine and Neymar Sr. laughed I giggled to. They looked sad but nodded sadly "Fine" they said I jumped up and down and clapped my hands "YaY!".

-----------------

Ok this chapter is sooo short I'm sorry but I'm tired...

hope you still liked it!

Leave feedback please xx

love you guys♥♡♥

-Paulina<3