Annoying brat

Arianas POV

"Whatever you say Rina" he said smirking

We were still in my hotel room when Neys phone rang he answered it I didn't even bother to listen he's boring anyways.

After the phone call Ney stood up and guess what? Yas he dragged me with him I protested and screamed for Help but the people just looked at me like I was going crazy! Now we're on our way to the stadium because he has training I cant even its 5pm and he has Training. Who has ideas like this ain't nobody is having a live or are they just bored? ughh whatever at least I get to see Oscar and David Luiz and Hulk of course they are the beststes.

We arrived at the stadium I jumped out of his car and walked to the entrance Ney jogged behind me and put his arm around my waist I rolled my eyes I have to be the best friend not his Girlfriend or his play thing I have to play hard to get cause ain't nobody is breaking my heart again. We entered the stadium.

I saw the team, they all looked at us and smiled I ran over to hulk and hugged him tight then Oscar and David Luiz and the rest of the team they all smiled and hugged back real tight

"Oh someones happy to see us" Hulk said smirking I rolled my eyes "Ya no I dont think so I just like being hugged and you are like a giant so it's super nice to hug you and for Oscar and David Luiz I love Oscar and David is like my husband and has amazing hair" I explained and smirked David stuck his tongue out to the whole and said "Did you hear that I'm her husband means we are like married means I won in live" I laughed and Oscar rolled his eyes "She said she loves me" he said smirking I nodded and said "Yes I'm just gonna marry the two of you and be happy" they both nodded and wrapped their arms around me as we group hugged.

The boys trained as I sat on the grass and took Instagram pictures Hulk jogged over to me and said "So RiRi" I laughed "RiRi?" I asked he nodded "Duh its your nickname so I actually came here to ask you about neymar" I looked at him"about neymar?" I asked "Mhm its obvious he likes you because right now he tries to kill me with his glare! So do you like him back?" I bit my lip "I don't know Hulk" he nodded "Just dont break his heart ok?" "I promise" he smiled and hugged me "You know I love you" I said he winked and said "I know" I glared at him "Ok You know I love you too" I smiled and said cocky "Of course you do darling" he just laughed.

After the training me and ney hopped in his car and drove back to the hotel the ride back was peaceful we didn't talk but it wasn't awkward it was really comfortable.

We arrived at my hotel and went to the elevator a girl came in too she was maybe 15 years old "OMG you're Neymar Jr. and OMG again you're Ariana Da Lima can I please have a picture and a autograph??" she asked excited I looked at Ney and nodded he nodded too we took the picture and gave her a autograph she said Thank you and asked "Are you two together?" she asked I shook my head and said "Ne we are Best friends" she looked at Neymar as he nodded and smiled.

Ughh I'm tired "Neyyyy I'm going to sleep Nighty night" I changed in my pjs and removed my make up I pulled my hair up in a bun and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Ney laying in my bed shirtless in his Boxers half asleep "whaaa?" I asked

"we have a sleepover at yours didn't I told you" I glared "No you didn't" "Well now you know" groaning I hopped in my bed and mumbled 'Annoying brat' under my breath he chuckled and said "Good night I love you too".

I closed my eyes and fell asleep woth my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

--------------------
Hope you liked it!

Its a longer chapter bc I'm sick and I havw a lot of time so yeaaa...

Leave feedback xx

-Paulina<3