Chapter 1

Jakes Pov
Me and Chanthony were playing fortnite when we all get killed not even seconds apart by this dude TrickyRik.

J: Yo! Who the hell is this guy?!

A: I feel like my world just ended.

C: that's gotta be a hacker, I mean who can kill three people in less than 2seconds?

I got up from my chair and walked downstairs

A: yo Jake it's just a game.

J: says the guy who feels like his world just ended.

C: are you seriously that mad?

J: I was undefeated until this dude TrickyRik killed my streaks.

A: yah I can see why you're pissed.

J: yo it's 10 o'clock you guys should get going and I'll see you tomorrow at school.

They left. I went upstairs showered and went to bed.

Erikas Pov
I can't believe it... I just beat the top gamer in fortnite and two other dudes. I'm what other gamers would call the best. But unfortunately I can't brag or tell anyone about this except for my dad who is my best friend of all time. I can't tell anyone because I'm one of the most popular girls in school and I can not ruin my rep. I looked at the time and decided it's time for me to get ready for bed. I showered then went to sleep.

*next day at school*

Erikas Pov
Me and my friends Mackenzie and Sunny were standing by my locker, when I over hear a group of boys talking.

Jakes Pov
I'm pissed super pissed

J:who the hell was that TrickyRik guy, I'm actually ashamed with myself

A: come on Jake there is always someone who will be better than you

J: I know that but I've never seen this person before, he literally came out of nowhere.

C: Jake maybe you can beat him again.

J: I was undefeated, number 1 on the charts, and know it's all over due to a newbie.

Erikas Pov
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I am in the presence of the Jake Paul. Oh my god he just looked at me. I'm totally fangirling right now. I need to talk to him I need his autograph. Yeah yeah I know I sound crazy but how would you react if you met your favorite person/gaming idol in the world, (Except for my dad of course) was literally 10 feet was away from you. His friends walked away as did mine and I walked up to him.

E: hi I'm Erika

I put my hand out to shake his and he accepted

J: I know you're Erika everyone in this school knows you're Erika. But I'm Jake

E: I know you're Jake Paul the Jake Paul.

J: I'm not following

E: come on

I pulled him into a janitors closet (if you couldn't tell janitors closets is kinda my thing)

J: what's going on, are you gonna kill me

E: *giggles* no

J: then what's going on

E: I'm only trusting you with this secret because you're my favorite gamer/person ever.

J: thanks

E: okay so you might hate me after this but I'm Tricky Rik

Jakes eyes widened

J: Tricky Rik isn't a dude, wow

E: suprised?

J: holy shit you're a secret gamer

E: yeah I guess you can say that

J: we should play together sometime

E: oh my god really

J: yeah sure, but we would have to go to your place because My friends are always at mine gaming even when I'm not there.

E: okay give me your number and I'll text you my address after school.

We exchanged numbers

E: this is so awesome

J: *laughs*

I hug Jake then I walk out he waits 30 seconds then walks out as well. Best. Day. Ever.

*at lunch*

I was only smiling I literally just met my gaming idol

S: why so smiley Rik

E: I'm having a really good day and it just feels like the time to smile.

Jakes Pov
I was sitting at lunch happy and confused. First off a really hot girl just gave me her number. And a girl in general just gave me her number. Besides Erika the only girls I have in my contacts would be my female family members.

J: guys I can't game with you today

A: aw man why not

J: I have something to do. But you have a key and my parents are okay with you coming over so just chill and game at my house until I get back.

C: alright cool.

I get a text from Erika saying to meet her in the same janitors closet same as last time.

*in closet*

J: what's up

E: are you only hanging out me because I'm pretty..? Sorry that sounded really conceited.

J: what?! No why would you ask that.

E: it just happens a lot to a girl like me. You know, hang out with the popular girl and then you become popular.

J: to be honest, I don't want to be popular I like to stay in my own little bubble. Well with my two best friends of course.

E: okay good because I actually want to be good friends with you.

J: that would be cool because I don't have a girlfriend

E:...

J: I mean like a girl who is a friend, n-not like a girlfriend girlfriend. Like a uh female w-

E: it's okay Jake I get what you meant

J: hehe sorry

E: I'll see you after school?

J: yeah sure *smiles*

Jakes Pov
When she left I smacked myself in the head.

J: *to self* what the hell is wrong with you Jake.

Apparently I can't talk to girls, this is gonna be a huge problem because my crush asked me out, yeah I know it's supposed to be the other way around but she says she likes to be out of the circle.

Wow first chapter, this chapter and probably many chapters after this will be prewritten because when I get bored I start to do thing in advance, like this book wasn't supposed to come out before "Bound to you" was done so I'm getting some extra work in.