Chapter 8

Jakes Pov
Today was kind of a Jerika kind of day. We pretty much just played video games. Until I got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm just going to ask her like it's a causal conversation and won't dare to take my eyes off the screen.

J: hey Rik

E: yeah what's up

She hasn't taken her eyes off the screen yet either.

J: I really like you. I haven't really ever felt this type of way about a girl. So I just wanna know if you wanna maybe be my girlfriend?

She looked at me and I kept my eyes on the screen. I could feel her eyes burning into me.

E: Jake look at me

I turned the chair facing her and I got lost in her eyes.

E: Jake I would absolutely love to be your girlfriend *smiles*

As soon as she said that I was taken out of my trance.

J: wait seriously

E: yeah you're suprised?

J: well yeah I was waiting for you to say no

E: well I said yes and I am your girlfriend now. Soooo I can do this any time I want.

J: do wha-

Erika gently pressed her lips on mine. This kiss was very very VERY passionate. We pulled back from the kiss after about 20 seconds.

J: don't be weirded out but I have a nickname for you okay.

E: okay boyfriend *giggles*

J: before I tell you I wanted to tell you something.

E: okay shoot

J: remember when I said earlier "I could listen to that all day" ?

E: yeah

J: I was talking about your laugh

E: I kinda knew that.

J: and your nickname is drummroll please.....sweetness, donut, or peanut your choice.

E: ummm I actually like those I think you should do sweetness and peanut.

J: alrighty then girlfriend

I lean in and kiss her passionately

E: what made you want to call me donut?

J: I really really REALLY like donuts, and I really really REALLY like you...

E: that's cute. *yawns*

J: you tired?

E: yeah I was up all night cry- studying

J: crying?

E: yeah

J: don't cry my brother is a dick plus now that whole school is practically against him for being a dick not they didn't really judge him for kissing his friend of just really embarrassed him. Nowwwww let's go to sleep. 

I pull Erikas hand to take her to her room but once we get near the couch she drops down onto the couch.

J: you sleeping here?

E: yeah?

J: okay I'll be in the living room if you need anything

E: no come lay with me

J: okay

I locked the door of the gaming room and got on the couch with Erika she laid her head into my chest and we both fell asleep

*2 hours later*
I wake to the sound of knocking so I slide out of Erikas grip and head to the front door... When I open the door I see a young guy probably around 17.

J: hey uh

Sc: Scotty and you are?

J: oh I'm J-

E: SCOTTY?!

Erika ran over to Scotty and jumped into his arms.

E: Jake this is Scotty an old friend of mine and Scotty this is my new friend Jake.

J: yup friend

Why the hell did she say friend and not boyfriend???

J: you guys have your fun I have to go my cousins are coming over.

My cousins aren't really coming over, we dont even communicate with thats side of my family. I walked out of the house kinda mad. Like is she ashamed to be my girlfriend. Was her saying yes to be my girlfriend a kind of pitty thing.

I walked home, put my phone on silent, and went to bed.

*next day* *at school*

Erikas Pov
I texted Jake trying to get his attention all night but no response. I hope he's okay.

I walk to school and see Jake and Chanthony so I walk up to them with Munny of course.

E: hey guys

C: hey Riky

A: wasssup Mikey

E: who told you about that?

A: your dad...

J:....

S: hey Jake

J: hey Sunny

M: hello Mr. Paulberg

J: hey Mack

E: uh hey Jake

J: I gotta go to class

A: we have all the same classes

J: I'll meet you guys there

Jake just ran off not a single word to me HIS GIRLFRIEND.

E: I'm gonna go with Jake

Munny: uh okay

Chanthony: I'll see you in class

I ran to class. No one was there except for Jake with his head in his hands

E: what the hell Jake?

J: what?

E: why are you ignoring me?

J: sometimes I don't feel like talking

E: well when you don't feel like talking there is usually something wrong... something you can talk about with your girlfriend!!!

J: oh I thought we were just friends

E: what's that supposed to mean

J: I mean that's what you told Scotty.

E: Jake

J: no it's fine, I-

E: Jake he is really over protective, we had a long day and I didn't want him questioning you. *giggles*

J: oh my god I'm sorry

I walk over to Jake and sit on his lap

E: it's fine

Jake looked at me and kissed me, I kissed back. Jake kisses better than I thought him. If you wanted to know...

We pulled back and hugged.

The bell rang and Chanthony and Munny walked in.

S: oh my god you guys are so cute.

A: what's going on here?

J: nothing much just my GIRLFRIEND sitting on my lap here.

......