Chapter 1: Something New

This story all starts with Jack Frost. He may be careless but he is fun and has very great teeth according to tooth ...

Jack had just moved to the city of Arendalle to a new school,a new home, no one knew him there. Walking down the halls on his first day of school Jack felt so alone. Starting at a new school is always difficult. In highschool especially. In middle school, making friends was a lot easier. It had less cliques. Everyone talked to everyone Atleast briefly. But high school is just a never ending pool of groups. People tend to like who they hang out with and stick to that. Somehow he was going to have to find a way to fit in but as of right now he felt invisible, no one would talk to him or even glance in his direction. But then he saw her. A girl with beautiful platinum blonde hair came up to him with the biggest smile, and he knew that from then on everything was going to be okay.

"Are you lost"? she asked politely.

"Yes, actually I am. This high school can be a little confusing." he said, surprised that he was actually being approached by someone.

"Ya, it can be a like a maze if you aren't used to it. It took me years to figure out which floor to go to for certain classes. Who's class are you in"? She inquired.

"Mr .Stevenson's." Jack responded.

She looked at me with a smile on her face and said "so am I, would you maybe want to walk together?"

"Ya actually, that would be great. Though I never quiet caught your name. "Jack said.

"Elsa" she replied softly.

As they reached their class Jack made his way to the back of the classroom, having no idea who's who but he knew one person. Elsa. Elsa seems so genuine. A person who goes out of their way to help others, is definitely someone he wanted to be friends with. He could already tell this was gonna be a crazy year.