A week has gone! (21)

~|a/n: sorry I haven't been updating busy summer so far!|~

Nash Pov

-1 week later-

A whole week just pass and let me tell you a whole lot of stuff went down.

First of all, Carter, Adriana, and I no longer have a black eye!

Second, I still treat them both like shit I my target has to be Adriana, but since carter keeps standing up for her I have to pick on him too.

Thrid, I think carter and Adriana are dating or something...which makes my job of bullying them easier because it angers and tears me apart so I can just use my anger and jealously out on them.

Fourth, I am now "dating" the whore, Patricia( I was forced )

And fifth, Today.. I found out my grandma died... you know the one that I has to leave the love of life for yeah.. I really need Adriana right now but she's mad at me of course! I called her pretty much every name in the book so I don't blame her. I wish I could all that crap back but I don't have a choice...

I'm all alone. . . .

I wish I had Adriana.. But it's too late.

"NASH LETS GO!" My mom yells from downstairs were gonna go back to South Carolina to attend the funeral. I'll only be gone for five days so I'll be back in time for Adriana's birthday. I plan on being nice to her that day after all, she finally turning 18.

Carter's Pov

Thank god its Saturday!!

I try to get up but forgot that Adriana was sleeping on top of me. We fell asleep at her house watching her favorite movie, Monsters inc. Yes it's a little kids movie but she's in love with that movie and if you ever checked her closet you would see al the stuff animals and stuff on the top shelf. I find it adorable. If your wondering no were not dating... yet...were still taking it slow, well not really since were already sleeping at each other's house but yeah. I wanna ask her on her birthday which is this coming Friday.

My mom loves Adriana like she wants us to get married already too! She found out about what her parents do to her so she took Adriana in and treated her like her on daughter but not so much since she wants us together but yeah, everything is great except for school.

Well since that came up let's talk about what going on at school! Okay well yes those fake people including nash bullies us too but I've been helping Adriana ignore them and stuff so all we do is ignore them and piss them off like for an example:

-Flashback-

"Hey look it's the whore and the bitch!" nash says as the three i thee girls laugh behind him.

Me and Adriana look at each other and started grinning. " I AM NOT A WHORE BUT I LIKE IT!!!" we started singing and skipping to class with our hands interlock.

Adriana turns around to flip them off

"I'm the queen! I slay you flop, mother fuckers!" she says and takes my hand again running faster to class!

-end of flashback-

To be honest, I think I made her stronger. All she needed was a friend. And that will be met not nash. I pretty sure he's long gone for her.

"Carter?" Adriana's morning voice is the cutest thing in the world!

"Yeah?" I say looking down at her. She cuddles closer to my chest.

"I'm hungry" she whispers into my chest.

"Okay I'll text my mom." I say reaching for my phone.

She sighs and then gets up and stretch.

"Im gonna get ready" she says while walking up the stairs.

"Alright I'm gonna go too!" I call after her. I hear her say ok as I walk out the door. It's always like this, I'm glad I live next door it makes us even closer.