Office (18)

Adriana's pov

Ugh my head hurts.. What happen?

Oh yeah Nash ..

I start rising up from the uncomfortable bed at the nurses office to see Carter and Nash having another stare down but Carter sits on my right at the end of the bed and Nash sits by the door which is on my left.

"Uhh hey?" I say in a weak voice.

I touched my left eye and it felt swollen.

Well isn't that great first day back and all three of us have a black eye.

Carter brakes into a laugh.

"What? Wait did I say that out loud?" I say getting up.

Nash clears his throat which makes me look at him In disgust.

"Now what exactly are you doing here?" i Say in a harsh voice.

"I just wanted to apoli-" he starts but carter cuts him off "BULLSHIT" I giggle at carter cuteness.. wait what I only met this dude two days ago calm down girl!

Carter grins when he hears me laugh.

"Shut the hell up carter!" nash barks

"No you shush Nash even if you apologize how do you expect me to forgive you?Do you remember what you did today? You treated me like crap and-" I was cut off by an old chubby nurse walking in.

"hello how you feeling sweetie?" she says, her smile was nice and warm.

"I'm feeling better." I say.

"How nice all three of you were all here! lying down right there in one whole day!" she laughs at herself and I join her.

"Well anyways sweeties school actually just ended. Although I love company, please dot come back tomorrow with other eye bruise!You'll look like a panda!" she says while feeling my forehead and checking my eye.

"You're all set enjoy the rest of the day and be careful guys remember you each have one black eye!" she says pushing us out the door.

Once we were out of school, Nash scoffs at me and quickly walks away, but his eyes show sadness, I wish I could ask him what's wrong but he has hurt me enough today.

"Well twinsie home we go or to the park?" carter says giving me my skateboard while he starts skating off but just a little so I could still catch up.

"Park and how are we twins?" I say laughing a little.

"Well we both punch in the left eye by the same person so twins!" he says chuckling a bit.

"Wait why nash did that to you?" I say standing still on my board now.

"Yeah..." he says looking down stopping too.

"Why?" I say poking his face so he would look up, which he did while chuckling.

"I have no idea! I guess he's on his period?" He says laughing I join him and we continue skating to the park.

Once we got to the hidden waterfall in the park, we both sat down and we looked at the view again.

"No matter how many times I've been here, the view never fails to amaze me." I say looking at the water falling in a pattern.

"So what do you think is wrong with Nash?" Carter says looking at me.

I looked down and replied "I don't know, he promised he wouldn't do this..." My eyes started to brim.

"Hey don't cry!" he says, he puts his hand under my chin lifting it so I would look at his chocolate brown eyes.

We stated at each other for awhile, I felt myself leaning again and so was he.

Only a few centimeters apart...

Carter closes the gape by crashing his lips on mine.

Carter and Adriana and Nash's Pov

Woah...