What? (15)

Carter's Pov

Waking up on your first day of school at the nurses office isn't so much fun.
I'm really pissed off though! I knew Nash liked her it was so damn obvious.
"Hello sweetie are you feeling alright?" A chubby old nurse said looking me over again to see if I'm alright.
"Yeah.. umm what time is it?" I say touching my swollen eye.
Fucking bitch. "It's 10:40 you should be on your way to 4th period class and then lunch. My name is nurse Anne by the way! Say I haven't seen you around are you new? Of course you are you still have those piles of books! Here I found your schedule! Have fun and welcome to our lovely school!" she says in a rush pushing me out the door.
Well then!
Okay let's see 4th period... Yay I have art! Alright so where exactly is this class?
I'd ask Anne but she might just talk fast all over again.
Sighing I decided to walk around looking for door number 431..
AHA! found it!
Just as I was about to open the door, it swung open and a girl bump into me knocking me and her over. "oh s-sorry" she quickly says standing up. Helping me getting my books. Her hair was all over her face but she looks like..
"Adriana?" I say.
I hear laughter coming from the class room and a teacher yelling.
"C-carter" she sniffles.
Oh shit I forgot she's bullied. Its just so hard to see how a beautiful girl like her would have this type of life.
I pulled her into a tight hug.
As we pull away I hear her gasp.
"W-what happened to your eye?" she says helping me up now.
"Oh um you don't wanna know" I say looking down.
"No I -" she starts but was cut off by the teacher.
"Aha here the new student! Adriana are you okay hun?" the lady teacher says
Adriana wipes her face and weakly nods.i hugged her waist not caring what people would think I walked inside the classroom like that. Adriana was still carrying my stuff she used it to cover her face.
"Alright class settle down apologize to Adriana, Nash now!" the teacher says .
Wait what? What did nash do? Is he the reason why she's crying? That little-
"Finneee! Sorry Adriana... For telling the truth about your fucked up life" he says and the class starts laughing again.
"Nash your getting a deten-" I caught her off by punching nash in the face. He was knocked off right away! Ha! serves him right! Adriana started crying again and more this time.
I hugged her tight.
"W-Why? Why m-me?" She whispers in my ear then continues sobbing.