I Will & I Wish (24)

Adriana's Pov

"No carter... Nothings ok." I say and cry harder.

"No your wrong Adriana. I will try.. no I will make everything okay for you. I want you to be happy and realize your more than anything those people say. Your beautiful, funny, amazing, loving, nice, and just everything a guy could ever want. Those people are just jealous of you. I mean look at you your 100% real they're 110% fake. Adriana stop crying please your wasting your tears and time. Adriana you drive me crazy, but in a good way. Every moment I spend with you I just yearn for more. I realize how much I love you. Yes I know we kinda only met like a month ago but that doesn't matter because-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on him. He pulls away softly after awhile of kissing, and wipes my tears with his thumb.

"Thank you carter. I love you too." I whisper and close my eyes as he leans in again. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but do the same.

I felt my stomach explode, wow this is how love is?

Nash's Pov

Stupid stupid stupid! Why didn't you just tell? why did you just had to open that big mouth of yours. I walked inside my room and threw on the pillows and blankets on the ground as I scream with frustration. Good thing no ones home. I should just apologize and tell her the truth. Yeah! then maybe I can still have a chance...

I slowly walked into the house, all I hear are sobs and A muffled voice from upstairs.

Uggh.. I'm so sorry Adriana..

As I walked upstairs I heard the voice getting clearer. It's carter!

"...Adriana stop crying please your wasting your tears and time. Adriana you drive me crazy, but in a good way. Every moment I spend with you I just yearn for more. I realize how much I love you. Yes I know we kinda only met like a month ago but that doesn't matter because-" and then all of a sudden silence I open the door slightly just to see a peek inside.

I wish I didn't do that.

I wish that was me she was kissing.

I wish that was me she was saying I love you too.

I wish I was the one who was wiping her tears. Even though I caused it.

I just wish....

I walked back down the stairs an. Out the door my eyes started to water as I walked across the street towards my house.

Too bad My vision was too blurry to see that coming.

Hopefully Adriana would take care of me in the hospital or some thing would happen between us. Anything..

Those were my last thoughts before darkness took over me.