Comfort (22)

Adriana's pov

After I heard the door slam, indicating Carter's presence is no longer inside the house I started to take a long shower using my strawberry shampoo and body wash. Ahh it smells so good!

After I was done I decided to wear a red tank top and black ripped leggings with a black beanie that said #Selfie and Jordans. After slipping that all on I decided to curl my hair and do my makeup

"Mm I look pretty Good" I said as I check my self out in the mirror.

"Yeah you do" a voice behind me said.

"What the-" I quickly turned around to see Nash leaning against my door frame.

"I'm sorry for barging in like this but we need to talk." he says walking up to me now.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said snatching my arm back when he tried reaching for it.

"Yes there's a lot to talk about. Look Im -" he was cut off by someone running into my room.

"What going on here?!" carter voice boomed, he stood next to me and wrapped him arms around me.

"I-" I cut nash off by roughly saying "Nothing nash was just leaving."

"But adriana."

"Didn't you hear her? She said leave!" carter says letting go off me to stand in front of nash.

"Ple-please..." nash says, his eyes started to water.

"Adriana shes gone... shes dead....." he whisper and collapsed in my bed sobbing now.

Mines and Carter's face features softens.

"What do you mean?" I say in a softer tone.

"My grandma she died.." he manages to say through all his sobs.

"Oh... Damn dude. I know how you feel mines died a couple of months ago." carter says sitting beside him patting his back.

I sit next to Nash on the opposite side.

I rubbed Nash's back until his sobs quiet down. Nash hugs me and begins crying all over again on my shoulder.

"Are you okay now?" carter says looking around he looks so awkward. Probably because of Nash hugging me,

I started letting go, but that only made Nash hug me tighter.

Carter clears his throat which makes nash finally let go.