//two\\

I was currently walking down the sort of traumatic halls of Southside high with Jug, he was on the phone to Betty, so I was left to wonder about in my own thoughts

I was currently walking down the sort of traumatic halls of Southside high with Jug, he was on the phone to Betty, so I was left to wonder about in my own thoughts. I gripped my bag tightly and looked down at my outfit.

It wasn't as if it was hard to blend in with the kids at Southside high, but it was the fact that some of their outfits were so outrageous not even I could put up a competition, and not too toot my own horn, fashion was secretly my muse, and I'd always loved to experiment with my outfits.

Unfortunately for me, Jughead my dad and I are tight on money, as we always are, like almost everyone at this school is. So we do it our own way, pins, patches etc... anything that could be used as a statement piece simply was.
But today, my basic tee, jeans and converse outfit wasn't cutting it whatsoever, and even though my shoes were over a hundred years old and looked like they could fall apart any minute- like most people's shoes were -it still felt wrong to be dressed like this.

"Betty, I have to try and at least maintain assemblance here" I hear Jughead say to his girlfriend.

As we walk farther down the halls we see a group of fellow serpents all crowing sweetpea's laptop, clearly intrigued by something

I look at Jug, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh Betty I gotta go, I'll talk to you later okay" he quickly says and ends the call.
We pick up the pace speed to their table, curiosity filling us.

"Hey, guess we're not watching funny cat videos?" I say, judging by the look on their faces.

Sweetpea looks at me, a grin on his face.
"Check this out." He says, facing the laptop towards me and Jughead.

"Some sick in the head Northsider posted this crazy ass video, and uh,we were just talking" He says.

"About what?" Jughead asks.

"Fogarty wants to earn his serpent stripes... I say bring us the head of that Northsider." He says, patting Fangs on the back.
"I'm down with that." Fangs says.
Sweetpea faces us, a crazed grin on his face and he starts to bang the table with his fists.
I raise an eyebrow and laugh and hug just stares at me.

"We know this guy. He's a milk toast, he's a football player, kinda a lame target is all I'm saying." I shrug.

Toni looks at me.

Jughead continues for me, "you wanna prove something, why don't you go after the black hood?"

Sweetpea laughs as if Jughead is talking nonsense.

"And why would we do that? He's targeting Northsiders, they do nothing but blame the Southsiders for everything that's wrong with this town, and we're sick of it" Sweetpea says, getting angrier at the end.

I roll my eyes, "sinners or not, nobody deserves to be murdered by some random guy in a ski mask because he's got some issues"

"It's a hood" Jug says.