/three\

(Fp's trailer will have one extra room in this book for Nova.)

I wake up to hear what I think is Jug and Betty talking.
I roll over in my bed and look at the digital clock next to me. Letting out a small groan, I sit up and take my phone off charge.
Flicking through my notifications I notice one from Pea.

Sweetpea🍃👀
I'm picking you up, be ready.

Sent 10 mins ago.

Not replying, I set my phone down and grin.
I walk into the main area of the trailer and see Jug and Betty talking.

"You me, Toni, Kevin..." Betty sees me walk in, "oh and Nova, you can join."

I yawn and rub my eyes.
"Huh?" I ask, grabbing the cereal.

"Yeh, it'll be like a little code breaking party. So fun, you can host." She says playfully slapping Jug.

I click in to what they're talking about.

"Ohhhhh, your on about that code you got sent, right? Yeh I'll help." I say, poring my milk into my cereal.

"See, it's gonna be great." She grins brightly at us.

I walk back into my room with my cereal and start to get ready, putting on minimal makeup and a basic outfit.

Once I was ready I just started scrolling through my phone until I heard Pea's bike pull up.

Jug looks over at me as he puts his bag on his shoulder.

"I got a ride." I say, grinning at my brother.

He rolls his eyes.
"So are you and him a thing" Jughead asks.

"How do you even know who it is?" I ask, standing up.

He shrugs.
"Oh I don't know, but the way he pulled you out of class and you disappeared for hours on end yesterday kinda seemed fishy." He says.

I roll my eyes.
"He's good company." I say, picking up my bag.

"Just be carful." He says.

I furrow my brows.
"Whatever loser. I'll see you at school." I say and he pulls a face at me.

I laugh and leave the trailer.

"Are you really gonna put me through this again?" I ask Pea, a grin on my face.

He nods.
"By the way things are going, you should be getting used to this." He says.

I raise a brow.
"And what does that mean?" I ask.

He shrugs.
"Figure it out I guess"

I let out a huff and hop on the back of the bike.

- -
I sat up against the couch, my brother laying across it behind me. There was another book in my hand, I scanned the pages for anything useful.
When i had looked through the whole book and found nothing, I dropped it to the floor and sighed.

"These symbols look so familiar to me, it's like I've seen them before, and it's driving me crazy, I can't figure out where." Betty exclaims.

"Maybe of you loosened your ponytail." Toni says from across the room.

Me and Kevin look at eachother, then towards Betty, then at eachother again.
I let out a grin and he raises his brows.

Betty raises her brows at Toni and I bite my lip grinning.

"What? It was a joke guys." Toni says.

"Betty's ponytail is iconic and beyond reproach." Key says to Toni.