::9::

Me, Pea and Fangs all sat around the desk at Southside High. Waiting for the lunch bell to ring so we An finally get out of this hellhole classroom.

But instead, the crackling of the speakers throughout the school Pierced our ears and some students let out a groan at the screeching sound.

"Students of Southside High. I am sad to say that the school will be closing down and taking effect immediately..." our headmaster carries on.

I look at Fangs and Pea, them both grinning.

"This is amazing" Pea mutters.

We all stand up, throwing our papers in the air and leave the classroom cheering.

As we exit Fangs kicks open the door and I laugh, Pea motions for me to get on his back and we do, and then Fangs and Pea high five. We then see Jug and Toni sitting on the steps.

"What's going on guys?" Jug asks.

"This hellhole is officially closed. We're done. No more Southside High." Pea says rather happily, and Jug looks at me on his back and furrows his brows.

"What how?" Toni asks, confused.

"They say it's dangerous and gonna be quarantined. Who cares? We're all going to different schools." Pea answers, hoisting me up a little.

"Wait, this doesn't make any sense. Where are you guys going?" Jug asks Pea and Fangs.

"Same as you, and you, and Fangs, and Princess. We're going to Riverdale High." Pea says to Toni and Jug.

"Think of all those Northside heads to knock." Pea says, and he drops me off his back and pretends to fight with Fangs. I roll my eyes and laugh at the two, Pea then takes my hand and we walk off laughing, leaving Jug and Toni to themselves.

We hop onto Pea's motorcycle and all of us let out another cheer.

I was happy to go back to Riverdale High, and I know that Pea is too.

We all head down the the quarry, some of us stopping on the way to get drinks.

Pea hops off the motorcycle, and heads over to the other guys, and I sit on the bike watching Pea laugh with them, and I grin.

They then stop laughing, and I hear one of them say my name, and Pea blushes, looking over to me. He gestures for me to come over, and I hop off.

"Nova, this is Diesel, Cruz and Dante." Pea says, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey." I say, giving them a small wave.

They all smile back at me.
"So you guys are dating?" Cruz asks.

Me and Pea nod.
"Yep." I say.

"Nice. I can't believe you managed to actually pull The Kings daughter. He used to waffle on about you loads you know? Wouldn't shut up." Diesel says and I laugh, looking at Pea, and he blushed again.

"Really? Is that so?" I ask, winding him up.

He shakes his head.

- -
We spend the rest of the night partying at the quarry, I met tons of serpents.
We partied into the night, and I managed to stay sober, not wanting to be hungover tomorrow.

"Hey, Pea I'm gonna head over to Pop's to meet Juggie." I say to him.

He nods, "I'll give you a ride."

I shake my head.
"No you won't. You're over the limit. I'll be fine walking, it's not that far." I say to him.

"I'm not drunk." He says to me, laughing.