::five::

I turn onto my side in my small bed and look at the time. I let out a small sigh and pull myself up, rubbing my eyes.

Jughead says something to someone, and I furrow my brows, standing up to go and see who it is.
I came home late last night as me and Fangs spent hours just talking about everything, and Jug was asleep when I came home, although I didn't check.

I open up my door and see Toni standing there in Jughead's T-shirt and my brows raise.

"Uh, Hi." I say, turning to grab a glass of juice.

"Hey." She says.

"So uh, what happened between you two last night?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just crashed here." She says simply.

"Then why're you in his shirt?" I ask.

"She needed something to sleep in. And I didn't wanna go rooting through your drawers, incase I found something I didn't want." He says.

I nod.
"Well okay." Turning back to my room I sit on my bed and scroll through my phone.

What seems like hours has passed and my phone starts ringing.

Alice Cooper?

I answer hesitantly.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"I need you to come to my house, now." She says, "we need to talk."

"Uh, sure." I say, wondering what the hell is up.

I quickly throw some makeup on and pick out an outfit.
Toni and Jug had already left.

- -

"Riverdale's best and brightest." Alice says, setting the tea down.

I stood between Reggie and Kevin, my arms folded.
Everyone's mom or dad was here, apart from mine. So of course I was wondering why I still had to come if my dad is locked in a jail cell right now.

"Alice, thank you for hosting." Mayor McCoy says.

"Of course." She replies.

"When I heard what happened at Nick's party I decided that we should come together to deal with this motley crew of liars, dope fiends and fornicators. Except for my Betty, who was smart enough to leave the party before it descended into a bacchanalian free-for-all." Alice says.

Betty mutters something to her mom and then everyone erupts into convocation whilst I just stand there, minding my own business.

Reggie leans over to me.
"Why are you even here when your dad is in that cell?" He asks.

I shrug.
"That's exactly what I was thinking Reg."

Alice clears her throat and we all stop talking.

"Careful throwing stones there, acid-Queen Alice. I'm not the only one that knows the story behind that mug shot that your daughter printed in her paper." Hiram Lodge says.

"I, for one, would like to know who brought the jingle-jangle to the party... Nova, I know you have connections on the Southside-." Hermione try's to continue and I scoff.

"Of course. Blame me because I live on the Southside. Is that why I'm here, Alice? Do you think I did this?" I ask, looking at her.

Reggie looks at me and then puts his hand in the air.
"Leave her alone. It was me" He says honestly.

"Reginald, not another single word out of your mouth until we get a lawyer." Reggie's mom says.

"All Reggie needs to tell us, Melinda, is how he acquired it." Hiram Lodge says.