//8\\

Lol Ik it's not Christmas, but I'm just tryna follow the time setting yano.
- -

I sat quietly at the kitchen table with Jug, my dad getting ready to head out.

I sipped on my juice and looked at Jug, feeling the tension between all of us after what dad had said to him at his party.

"So, I was thinking about our Penny problem." Jug begins.

"My Penny problem. Not ours." My dad clearly states.

"Well I'm the one she got on camera delivering drugs." He says, and I shake my head.

The sound of motorcycles fills my ears and I look outside.

"My deal with Peabody is none of your concern, I'm handling it." My dad says.

"Like pimping the Serpents out as drug runners?" Jughead says, and I kick him under the table, scoffing.

Then TallBoy and some other serpents walk into the trailer, carrying rather large bags.

"What's in the bags Tall Boy?" I ask.

"Hey! What did I just say? Mind your damn business, both of you. Now get to school." My dad shouts.

"Moody much?" I mutter under my breath and my dad sends me a glare.

Me and Jug both stand up, confusion filled my head as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

I sat on the arm of Betty's chair at the school and watched the others open their presents.
I zoned out as V opened hers and began to look at the decorations.

"Nova, you're next." Kev says, handing me the small box.

I carefully undid the ribbon, and opened up the lid, revealing a silver key chain with my name engraved into it along with a smallish silver lion charm next to it.
Well whoever it is knows my favourite animal.
Then I look at the lid and see the initials R.M written neatly inside and I look at Reggie, grinning.

"This is cute as shit. Thank you." I say, holding the keychain up.

He shrugs, grinning.
"You're welcome."

The others look at the keychain and I then clip it to my keys straight away.

"Merry Christmas." We see Moose and Midge walk in and I grin.

We all go up to welcome them back.

- -
I walk along the corridors of the school I used to go to, waiting for my brother.

Jughead walks out the classroom holding a rather large box and I laugh.

"Lucky you." I say, "and no, I'm not helping you carry it."

He rolls his eyes and I walk next to him laughing.

- -

Me and Jug walk into the Whyrm and I grin when I see Pea sitting down.

"Hey you." I say, walking over to him.

He places his hands on my hips and I sit on his lap, giving him a quick kiss.

We then see Jug, Fangs and Toni look at us both, and I blush.

"Okay, when did this happen?" Toni asks, grinning.

"FP's party." Pea says, grinning.