four

As Taehyung's fingers slid and tapped around his phone screen, his distracted mind didn't notice the shuffling in the background.

"Who are you texting?" a hand landed on his shoulder, causing him to jolt and click his phone off.

Taehyung immediately recognized Seokjin's laugh and rolled his eyes, "Nobody."

The moment the word left his mouth, his phone let out a loud 'ping!' and flashed a notification on his screen.

He smiled with innocent guilt at Seokjin, trying to get on his soft side so he could let this slide.

"Be careful," Seokjin raised an eyebrow instead, "if you can't tell me, don't tell anybody else."

Of course, it wasn't the first time the eldest had caught the younger ones goofing off in their own, and had to always remind them of their social status.

"Yes," Taehyung watched Seokjin as his figure left.

He immediately opened the message, a grin spreading across his face as he began to type away.

Ara sighed and unlocked her phone, eyes skimming over the never-ending message bubbles from the un-known number. She was about to respond when the stores bell chimed, signaling a customer had just walked in. Out of reflex, she muted notifications and put on a fake smile.

"Good evening," she greeted to the customer's back, trying to dull the annoyed tone in her voice. It was around one in the morning. Nobody showed her any acknowledgement, so she couldn't even fathom why her boss made her always greet customers with some type of bubbly persona.

The customer ignored her and started to stalk around the isles, completely forgetting her existence.

Ara took the opportunity to check her phone, and lo and behold- a spam from the unknown number.

Who was this person, and why did they continue to text her? Didn't they have something else better to do?

...Considering the type of content they sent, probably not.

A loud 'ahem' made Ara jump and shove her phone back in her pocket. Hands moving by themselves, she scanned the customer's instant ramen and energy drinks.

"That'll be 13-"

The man slapped bills on the counter. Ara raised her eyes, questionable look in her face.

He had his face totally covered, a black face mask covering his nose and lips, and a matching beanie that hid his hair. All she saw was strong eyebrows and annoyed eyes.

Trying to suppress a gulp, she hurried and gave him his change along with his food.

"Have a good night~" Ara called after him, watching him walk out the door. Again, ignored. She sighed and checked her phone.