Chapter 5 : Battle Training

"How does your costume look (Y/N)?" Mina asked me curiously. Everyone had already put on there costumes and were off showing them off. Mina's was nice, if a little flamboyant.
"Let me just put it on." I was the last of the girls to get ready. Carefully, I took of my shirt and began to get ready. Once I was finally done, I stood in front of the girls, a little embarrassed, not wanting to show off. "So....how do I look?"

My costume was basically a sleeveless, black , body suit with a red zip on the front. On my arms I had black sweatbands, mainly because it's difficult to see blood on black so enemies wouldn't be able to see the cuts. I was wearing a belt specifically designed to carry blades and knives, and they were 7 daggers on my belt, that varied in size, weight, and length. I wore a black mask on my face, and I had untied my hair and let it go loose.
"WHOAAAAAAA!!!! YOURE COSTUME'S AMAZING!!!" Mina and Uraraka said at the same time.
"It's definitely better than mine." Momo said, slightly embarrassed at hers. I couldn't really blame her. She was wearing something very revealing. I didn't say it aloud though.
"We should probably get out into the field. The guys are probably waiting for us." Frog-girl said.
"You're right. Um.... "
"The name's Tsuyu Asui. But just call me Tsu."
I nodded slowly, though I'd probably forget that. Either way, she was pretty cool I guess.
-.-
Kirishima's costume. Oh my AHHHHHHH!!!!!!- Quit it girl. Don't act so horny. But like....he's practically shirtless.
I blushed in embarrassment when I saw Kirishima.
"You've got a nice costume.....Kirishima."
He blushed and smiled.
"Umm....thanks (Y/N). Also, since we're friends....you can call me Eijiro."
"Okay....Eijiro." I smiled back.
HE'S LETTING ME CALL HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME IM ON CLOUD NINE YEEEEEEEE!!!!
"Oi." Katsuki's voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to face him and grinned.
"You look pretty cool hedgehog." I grinned.
"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!!"
I laughed at his impulsive attitude. Just the same as when we were kids. Then I noticed that we had similar masks. He cocked his head to the side, realising the situation. I half-expected him to start blowing shit up, but surprisingly enough he didn't. All he said.
"You look pretty awesome."
-.-
"YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL!!!" Allmight called out,grinning from ear to ear. ( well , I mean he always did that.)
"OKAY. LET US BEGIN!!!" He struck one of his flamboyant poses.
"First we must put you into teams. Your team member shall be selected by drawing lots!!! " he took out a chit of paper. "Two teams will be put against each other and placed in one of the buildings around here. One team will be the heroes and the other team will be the villains. The villain team will be given a fake missile, which will be set to blow in 15 minutes. (Not actually, mind you, that's just the time given). If the villains are captured or the weapon in secured( which in this case means touched by a hero) the hero team wins!!! Now, let's decide your teams!!!"
-.-
I wasn't , well.... a hundred percent sure about my team member.
He's definitely a skilled fighter and has a pretty powerful quirk, but.......
I'm kinda scared his personal emotions might get in the way.
"So, we're a team huh?" I grinned, trying to hide my nervousness. He grinned back. "Yeah. And we're gonna kick the other fucking team's ass." Katsuki adjusted his gauntlets , the devilish grin on his face growing on his face even more. I looked at the other teams my friends had gotten. Eijiro ended up with Iida. That honestly seemed like an interesting pair. Iida's adherence to the rules and Eijiro's hot-headed attitude would allow them to balance each other out, thus making them a pretty cool team. Mina, on the other hand, had ended up with Aoyama. I was personally a bit concerned about how things would be for her. Aoyama seemed a bit weak and kinda useless with his quirk. Izuku was with Uraraka, which was a pretty lucky matchup. They both were kind of similar and would make a nice team. I just hoped that we wouldn't end up against them. 
"Alright, the first teams to go against each other are...."
Please don't put us against team A.....please don't put us against team A.......
"TEAM A vs TEAM D!!!"
......FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
"Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains."  I looked at Katsuki. He was taking shallow breaths, and his eyes were blazing with anger.
Welp. We've already lost this.
"Villains, assemble in the building." Allmight commanded. Before we went inside, he looked at us, an earnest concerned expression clear on his face, in spite of the ever present smile.
"Feel the role of being a villain and think like them. However , that does not mean that you go overboard. If it becomes to much, I will break up the fight immediately. Got it?"
I nodded.
There was no way I'd hurt someone like that. It wasn't gonna happen again.
We walked up to the fifth floor where we decided to plant the weapon.
"So." I decided. "I think maybe you should go on the offense. My quirk isn't suited for a drawn-out fight. It'll take a toll on my stamina. I'll defend the weapon." I was speaking rationally, but I was still worried. It was definitely the right  choice, or was it....?
There was no way to predict the outcome due to our opponent.
"ON YOUR MARKS....." Allmight began. Katsuki turned his back on me, only nodding before he left the room.
"GET SET....."
I took a deep breath.
Please Katsuki. Please put your feelings aside....
"GO!!!!"
"Blood Barrier!!!" I yelled, preparing my defensive move. I cut my palms  and let large portions of my blood flew out. They gathered around the weapon, creating a force field around it.
This move took a lot out of me.
I took deep breaths, my dizzy head throbbing like crazy. I just had to make sure my defences lasted for as long as possible.
Katsuki......I'm begging you..... think rationally......I must win this.