Ch 2 Tell me...

*NASH POV*

My first impression of Katie was she's cute, not like hot cute more like sited cute, well she has to be she's my sister now.

My mom told us all what had happened to her family which honistly made me want to cry, I hated the fact that people could just ruin other peoples lives like that. But that's what were here for, to make it better. I haven't told any of the guys about getting a new sis yet except Cam since were like brothers. He really wants to meet her and I want her to meet him too.

My Mom's going away for a month starting tomorrow night and we haven't told Katie yet since she just got here. She can choose to go with mom to Brazil or come with me and Hayes to magcon, I really hope she chooses us...

*KATIE POV*

"Katie! Can you come here a sec?" Liz called from downsaires

"I'll be right there!" I yelled back skipping down the hall to the satires. They were all sitting on the couch, Liz Nash and Hayes. Hayes moved up giving me room to sit between him and Nash, and I did happily.

"So I have some news..." Liz started

"Is something wrong?" I asked alarmed. They don't like me. They want to send me back, I can't go back, I can't-

I was cut of by Hayes. "Nah it's good news!"

"Tell me!" I said with excitement

"Well I'm leaving tomorrow night to go to Brazil for a month and the boys are leaving for Magcon tour I'm New York tomorrow and..."

"And you can come with us or mom!" Nash cut her off practically jumping up and down. Brazil or magcon? Wait magcon, with all dem boys, and all dem screaming fans, and all dem cool places....it was really no co,pitition.

"I-um well-I guess I choose-magcon?" I said uncertain

"I thought you would, it's fine you'll have fun!" Liz reassured me.

"Yes! I'm so excited I have to call cam!" Nash said jumping off the couch.

"Well you better get packing missy, you leave tomorrow" Liz winked at me.

I ran upstairs to my new room followed by Hayes. "Hey your coming with us!"

"I can't believe I'm gan to magcon!" I screamed jumping up and down with Hayes.

"Your gonna love it!"he yelled jumping now too. We both tripped on my suit case and I fell on top of him. I laughed as I rolled off him.

"Haha sorry!"

"It's ok I'm good! I was gonna talk to you but I'll just leave you to pack, we can talk on the plane" he grinned and with that he was gone. I grabbed my suitcase which I had only just finished unpacking and began to choose some cute outfits from my new wardrobe. Since we're were gonna be gone for a month I packed to the max. I grabbed 8 pairs of skinny jeans, 13 crop tops (5with sleeves), 19 sweaters, 9 height wasted shorts, 4 normal hot pants shorts, 18 stroppy tops, 16 tank tops, 11 beanies, 2 pairs of sweats, 3 party dresses (just in case), 7 skater skirts, 11 pj tops, 6 pj shorts, 2 pairs of vans, 4 pairs of converses, 1 pair of high heal wedges, 3 pairs of camp boots and my biker jacket. By 11:30pm I was ready to go.

I decided since tomorrow we were flying to magcon, New York, I should try and get some rest so I grabbed some pj's and leaped in to bed only to discover it was memory foam, just wow. I fell asleep instantly dreaming about magcon and all dem boys.

I was woke at 6:45 by Hayes jumping around my room screaming for me to get up.

"I decided I like Nash better!" I laughed at him while he pretended to be hurt and cry. "It's ok Hayes, you'll always have your Mom!" I laughed

"Very funnie, anyway I just came to say we're leaving in a hour and a half so get ready, you all packed?" He asked eyeing my suit case

"Yup" I replied popping the 'p'

"Cool come down and get breakfast when your ready boo"

"Ok Hayesiee boo!" I say hugging him. " you ok? You seem a lil sad?" He questioned me

"I'm fine, I just love the feeling of having a family again is all" I said making him smile. " glad you could be part of our family" he said kissing my four head, he was a lil taller than me so it was nice.

As soon as he left I ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower, dried and straightened my hair, pit on my make up (a lil concealer and mascara) and decided on an outfit. I did t want to just wear anything, I mean I was meantime the magcon boys today! I decided on some super comfy skinny jeans, a plain black strappy top and a sweater with #yolo on it and my black vans. I looked pretty hot even if I did say so myself but something was missing...a beanie! I grabbed this brownie goldie one and threw it on, much better!

I hurried downstairs and waited to leave.

*im gonna skip the airport and the plane ride cuz nothing exciting happens! she just gets to know Hayes and Nash a lil better ect, the next chapter will start when the plane is landing (; )

Thanks for reading in hope you like it so far!

Beexoxo