Ch 12 Where am i...

*NASH'S POV*

I was dreaming about Cameron and Matt buying a dog together (don't ask) when my phone woke me up. At first I thought it was the alarm but realised it wasn't and it was the ringer. I grabbed it and checked the screen. Katie's pic came ip. I wonder why she's calling me? By this point all the guys had been woken too.

"Hello?" I asked groggily, no reply. I suddenly heard a muffled scream and what sounded like her phone falling.

"Katie? Katie!" I a screamed into the phone but no one answered. All I heard was a dragging noise then a door open and slam shut.

All the guys were looking t me like I was crazy.

"Dude what's wrong?" Carter asked sounding concerned.

"Where's Katie?" They all shook their heads.

"In her room?" Aaron suggested. I ran out wearing only my sweats and started pounding on her door, they guys following behind me. A few seconds later it opened to reveal a pissed looking Mahogany.

"What the fuck guys?!" She yelled

"Where's Katie?" I pressed on

"She went for a wander, why?" She asked a bit more concerned.

"I think she's in trouble" I said while running off. I heard the guys do the same. We split up and started looking for her. I can't let her get hurt! We promised her! I was in the middle of checking the 5th floor when Shawn called.

(S-Shawn N-Nash)

S-dude I found her phone!

N-what? Where?!

S-next to the gym but there's a fire door open

N-shit, stay there, call the guys I'll be there in a sec

I hung up and ran down to the gym, meeting Cameron on the way. He didn't even ask where we were going he just followed me. When we reached the lobby there were thankfully no fans, I knew if there were I'd be mean to them, they always get in the way. Cameron pointed towards a sign saying Gym. We ran down the hall to see all the guys there waiting for us. No one spoke, Carter just handed me a yellow note.

I have unfinished business with Katie

Don't worry, she won't suffer, much

H

*KATIES POV*

I woke in a musty dark room. The walls smelled of damp and the cold wood floor felt like a nice rink. Where am I? What happened? Then I remembered. I was running, someone grabbed me, but who? I tried to get up but failed, my leg refused to move, great. I touched it and winced at the pain. I could feel something warm trickling down my face. I reached for my fore head and felt the gaping wound that was painting my face red. I tried to put pressure on it using my sleeve when I realised something, where's my clothes? I was in only my underwear. Oh god. What happened? Did he-he? I started to sob silently wondering why. At this point I had a pretty good idea on who nabbed me. Him, it could only be him, right? But how'd he find me? Are the guys ok? Did he hurt them? I was interrupted by the metallic sound of a door opening and a beam of blinding light. I shielded my eyes and squinted to try and see who had opened the door. The black shadow of a man suddenly started towards me. I tried to shuffle back but I was already against the wall.

"Morning sunshine" he said grinned as he pulled a strand of my hair from my face. I flinched at his touch, disgusted by his affection.

"What, you didn't enjoy last night?" He taunted

"Leave me alone" I barely whispered. This earned me a slap right across my left cheek. I could already feel a bruise forming.

"You don't talk unless I tell you to!" He spat in my face. I nodded silently. He pushed me against the wall, I could feel my head crack at the force.

"Nash, help me" I whispered as I passed out looking into his cold eyes.

I awoke I the same position I'd fell asleep in except it was louder. I could hear people yelling, things smashing and gunshots. I couldn't make out the screams but I could make out the sirens. Wait, sirens?! Another gunshot went off. Footsteps pounding against the floor over head. I tried to yell but no sound came out. Again I heard the rusty door creak open and I prepared for more pain but was surprised.

"I found her!" A man shouted as he ran towards me, worry on his face. He knelt down next to me, whispering something as more people rushed in. I could feel my eye lids becoming heavy as I took flight. Voices telling me to stay awake, to keep my eyes open, telling me I'd be ok. Darkness.

Ok so I know this kinda sucked but it's my first time writing something like this haha.

I'll try to update tomorrow or Tuesday.

Beexoxo