Ch 3 MAGCON!!

*KATIES POV*

"Katie...Katie wake up!" Nash whispered, I could hear him grinning

"Wha?-Nash?" I said trying to remember where I was then I remembered...MAGCON!

"Just waned to tell you were here boo" he said smiling at me.

"Wen started from the bottom now were here, we starte-". "Hayes shut up!" Nash yelled making everyone stare at us, we just started laughing making them look more.

*skip airport (again) nothing happens*

I was walking a lil behind the guys, I didn't want to get in the way. "Where are they?" I heard Nash ask Hayes, "I don't know, they should be here right?" He replyed "yeah Bart said the li- wait never mind I found it!" Nash said pointing towards what looked like a limo driver. I quickly followed the guys over to the man with the sign saying "Griers" and almost tripped, damn my feet!

"Careful haha" Nash said sedding me, "sorry, I just don't wanna get left behind" I stated making him pull a goofy smile, "never gonna happen boo" he said taking my hand leading my towards the limo Hayes had just entered.

We'll, here goes...

As we got closer to the limo I could hear screams of laughter and guys talking, no guys yelling and I knew those choices anywhere, the magcon boys.

Nash got in first leaving no room for me to sit anywhere. Nash just smiled and pointed to his lap. With a sigh I sat down, trying not to feel like I was gonna break him. By this point it was silent in the limo, I hasent even looked up at them yet I was so nervous...

*NASH'S POV*

I could tell she was nervous, she was shaking like a belly dancer. All the guys were jsta staring at her, no wonder she's shy!

Cam broke the silence "so who's this? Your girlfriend Hayes?" He teased making all the guys "aww" and laugh. I had dent told them about her yet, here goes.

"Actually she's our new step sister" I said confidently, I had to try to make her more comfortable. All their mouth just dropped.

"You never told us you were getting a sister!"

"Where she from?"

"How old is she?"

"Why'd you not tell us?"

"GUYS! Chill!" Hayes yelled obviously seeing Katie start to panic, "it was suppost to be a surprise!"

Taylor was the first at talk "well I think that great! What's your name?" He asked smiling

"Katie" she said in a tiny voice making me smile, I held her hand behind her back where the guys couldn't see, trying to make her calm.

"Well Kaite I'm Taylor! And this is Shawne, Cameron, Aron, Carter, Jack J, Jack G and Matt" he said pointing to all the guys while that all said hey. She just smiled and waved a lil at them.

"So where you from? You sound like you have an accent?" Jack G spoke up

"Scotland" she replyed simply, but a lil louder than last time.

"Really? If your from there why'd you get adopted by people over here?" Carter asked confused. She just looked at me nervously, I could tell she really didn't want to talk about it, especially not to a bunch of guys she just met and barley said 3 words to.

"It's ok" I whispered to her, "I'll tell them"

*KATIES POV*