Ch 11 Followed

*KATIES POV*

I was awoken by extremely loud snoring. India of course! I thought about attempting to wake her up but then remembered the time we had gone camping and I tried to. We were in the tent when it started to pour with heavy rain and thunder. I was desperate to go sleep inside since we were in her garden but she wouldn't budge. She was a very heavy sleeper.

I noticed Mahogany was also still out but to be fair she had a late night with Jacob. Damn I wish they would just get together already. They go so well together. I wonder if that's what Matt and I are like? Probably not... But a girl can dream!

I quickly checked my phone and noticed a text from Bart saying to be ready and downstaires for 12:30 for the meet and greet and that the show would start at around 4. That gave me a ton of time to do whatever! Yaaasss!

I climbed out of bed and made my way to the closet and grabbed some clothes. Black leggings, a basket ball style shirt and a beanie. After doing my usual make up and hair I got dressed and noticed my scars again. It's way to hot to wear a sweater today, maybe I could cover them up with make up? I grabbed my conciler and foundation that I rarely used and got to work trying to cover my ugly scars. Once I was happy I grabbed some translucent powder and gave my arms a quick brush, just so it stayed put. I then went out to see if they were up yet. Nope.

I decided to just write her a note.

Mornin bae!

You took ages to wake up so I went for a walk round the hotel,
I've hot my phone if u need anything.

Cat x

It was only 8:30 so I decided not to go see the boys since they'd probably be asleep. I hot in the elevator and made my way down to the lobby. Luckily since it was still early no one was around, and by that I mean the boys screaming fans.

I decided to go check out the gym and started making my way down the corridor when I felt a presence behind me. I didn't look back, just spead up. I could suddenly hear pounding foot steps behind me and I broke into a run, taking random turns trying my best to loose who ever was chasing me.

I stumbled a little then felt someone grab my arm. I turned to see a man wearing a black mask and gloves. He pulled a piece of cloth from his pocket as I fumbled with my phone. I hit 1 which was Nash, he insisted I have him and they guys on speed dile. I could hear a faint hello come from the phone as the piece of cloth went over my mouth. I let out a weak scream and dropped my phone. I heard Nash panicking, shouting my name. I wanted to shout back but I could feel myself becoming g heavy. Then it was all darkness.

Ooh, who do you think he is???

So I know it's short but I needed to get this bit out the way.

Thanks again for over 200 reads, hope you stick around cuz shits bout to go down!

Beexoxo