Ch 9 Beach day!

*HAYES POV* (it's been a while ;)

I woke to the sound of water running and instantly checked where Katie was, well she isn't where I left her in the bed! I got to my feet with lightning speed and ran over to the bathroom, thinking the worst.

"Katie? You in there?" I asked trying not to sound super panicked. I heard the water stop and the door unlock to reveal an already dressed and ready Katie. Thank god! I thought maybe she was gonna do something dumb!

*KATIE'S POV*

~back to normal time~

Since it looked like Mahogany and I were the only ones up apart from Hayes we decided to again just go to breakfast ourselves. I really didn't mind cuz I mean after all it's Mahogany! And even though I was still a lil paranoid about the man that changed my life who escaped from prison, I felt safe with Mahogany. I knew she could kick some butt if she needed to and if not she was one hell of a screamer.

There was a huge buffet today, bacon, eggs, omlets, pancakes, hash browns...heven! I piled my plate high and joined Mahogany at our lil booth. Since it was still pretty early we didn't expect any of the guys to down for a while.

"so, you know Matt likes you" Mahogany said so casually. I almost died choking on my eggs.

"What?!" I spluttered, trying to regain the ability to breath

"He. Likes. You." She said real slow

"No way! I mean c'mon! Really?"

"Yes! He really does! Why? Don't you like him back" she asked quietly as she eyed me. Matt was great, I mean I know he's older than me and I shouldn't think of him like that, but then again, he's only older by like a year and a bit ;)

"I mean, I guess..." I struggled to contain my smile. He likes me back! But why? He could pick any girl from any crowed and have her worship him...why would he like me?

"Maybe it's the fact you don't worship him!" Mahogany laughed

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?" She nodded in return. Great, now I can't even control what comes out my own fricken mouth! After almost an hour of talking about Matt, magcon and the beach today Mahogany got a text from the guys asking if we could go to the beach in like 15 minutes because they were bored. We agreed cuz we were pretty bored ourselves, and I could really use a tan, well on my legs at least.

I waited until we were in the privacy of the elevator before I asked Mahogany about what I should wear.

"A bikini? What else!" She giggled. I just lifted my sleeves and she got it instantly. She looked so bad and hurt, it made me feel guilty. She was so caring and sisterly, it was cute.

"I was thinking maybe wearing like a thin scarf draped around my like upper half" I said pointing to my stomach. She agreed that would be best cuz it wouldn't look weird and it would hide my arms.

When we got to the room Mahogany quickly grabbed her red and yellow striped bikini while I decided on my high wasted bikini bottoms, a matching sailor style bandoo bikini top and a thin slightly see through yellow scarf that had little parrots on it :)

As soon as we were ready we made our way to the lobby and texted the boys to come meet us. After about 10 minutes they finally arrived looking a lil worried. It wasn't hard to guess why, I mean I understood why but I still hated it. I caught Matt staring at me causing me to blush, he noticed and looked away while he turned red too, it was cute how he tried to hide it. Nash started walking next to me as we walked to the limo. He was silent until we were almost in the limo.

"Hey Katie?" He said grabbing my hand to slow me down a lil.

"Yeah?" I already knew what he was gonna say.

"You ok? I mean like really" he asked seriously. Was I?

"I'm okay, I promise" I said holding up my pinky which he interlocked with his with a goofy grin spread across his face. We quickly got in the limo with everyone else. I was sat between Nash and Matt. Great! (Not sarcastic haha). It was a short drive to the beach which seemed even faster talking with Matt, he was really sweet. He asked me if I was ok too and said he was here for me and I just couldn't help but smile. He really cares about me. We decided to play 20 questions but only got through about 7 because we arrived at the beach.

"We'll continue this on the way back" he said with a smug grin, wiggiling his eye brows. I burst out laughing at him.

Mahogany and I found a spot on the beach we liked, spread out our towels and lay in the sun while the boys just dumped their bags and made for the water. We lay just basking in the sun and our phones when I saw two arms grab Mahogany then felt the same. I just stared at Mahogany as I yelled for him to put me down, my scarf was gonna come off. I wrapped it tighter around me as my attacker ran towards the water...speaking of attacker, Aaron had Mohogany but who had me? I could see Matt and Nash in the water, Hayes? No to big for Hayes. Then I got it.

"Cameron put me down!" I yelled punching his back. He just laughed at my attempt to hurt him.

"My scarfs gonna get wet Cam!" I pleaded

"Too bad!" He said with a playful look, then I was flying for a moment, then drowning. Ok so maybe drowning was a lil bit dramatic but you know what I mean. I was surprised mainly by how cold it wa, I mean this is America! Whys it so cold? I could hear everyone laughing and for a moment I was laughing to, then I noticed my scarf was gone from my arms. Luckily the water was deep enough you couldn't really see my arms. I started searching for it under the water when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Looking for this?" Hayes grinned holding out my soaking wet scarf. Great.

"Thanks" I smiled and put it round myself. I think he understood why cuz after he gave me my scarf back he swam over to Cam and started talking to him. I saw Cam turn pale and figured Hayes was telling him why I was wearing a scarf. He looked at me with a sheet for a face mouthing sorry. 'Its ok' I mouthed back smiling, it's not like he meant to. After splashing about for about an hour Mahogany and I finally escaped the boys and got back to sun bathing. I decided to lay on my front to keep my arms from view to let my scarf dry a lil.
Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all...

Or will it? Hahaha

OMG I HAVE OVER 100 READS! Thanks so fricken much!

Don't forget to vote and comment who you think Katie will end up with! Matie or Kateron!

Beexoxo