Ch 14 The ready set

Ok so I had this chapter all done ages ago and I saved it and didn't think anything of it. Then it's not saved cuz when I saved it I didn't have internet! Really?! Ughhhh

*Katie's POV *

I woke again blinded by the cold white light that woke me before, except this time I knew exactly where I was. As I lay in my hospital gown on the extremely uncomfortable hospital bed I began to process what had happened in the last few days, or what I was told happened. When the boys told me they were my brothers I'm not gonna lie, I was freaked out, I mean I fell asleep with all my family in Scotland then I wake up here in America where they tell me my family's been dead for a while now and I have a new one? I mean jeez they might have warned me. I lifted my head slightly to take in my surroundings once again, no one was here. I wonder if it's night? The entrance of a bubbly beautiful red head aw served my question. She wasted no time coming over and giving me a deathly tight hug. I hugged back even tho it felt weird, I mean I don't remember her but I obviously know her. She quickly realised my discomfort and began apologising over and over.

"It's ok! I obviously know you, I just don't remember it" I laughed trying to calm her

"I'm so sorry hun! I'm just so glad your ok!" She yelled giving me another hug, jeez at this rate I'll need a grave stone soon. She pulled away and just stared at me for a second, not in a creepy way, more like a sisterly way.

"I'm sorry! but what's your name again?" I questioned

"I'm Mahogany, we share a hotel room for Magcon" she replied with a smile. Without giving me a chance to ask her more she pulled out some clothes from a bag I only just realised she was carrying and handed them to me, well I'm guessing there mine.

"The doctor said you can leave so I grabbed you some clothes, all the guys are waiting outside, they can't wait to see you!" She jumped up excitedly. Damn she was just like a prettier version of tiger! I smiled nervously, Nash told me I knew all the guys and who they were but I still didn't remember them and being around 9 teenage boys, the thought makes me shudder. I strolled to my bathroom and whipped off the ugly hospital gown they dressed me in and changed it for a pair of skinny jeans, a shirt and a light brown sweater. While I was changeling I noticed something. Scars, lots of them. I cut? Well I'm not surprised to be honest, I had thought about it before but never actually done it. I guess everything that happened must have put me over the edge. I quickly combed a brush through my notty hair and tried to make myself presentable. Once I was happy with my scarecrow look I rushed out the bathroom and over to Mahogany.

"Mahogany?" I started, she perked up and looked at me with a 'what's up?' Kinda look.

"Do they guys, well-do they know bout this?" I asked quietly pulling up my sleeve. She looked at me with sad eyes and nodded. Great.

"Don't worry tho, there not gonna bring it up, I promise" she stated hugging me once more. I have officially decided I know hate hugs.

Mahogany helped me pack the little amount of things i had with me in to the dark blue duffle bag which consisted cards, my fave sweets and some gorgeous purple and yellow flowers from a Matt E. Wonder if he's nice? We zipped up the oversized purse and wales towards the door, stoping just before me left.

"You ready for this?" She asked sounding worried. I took a deep breath. In........Out.

"Let's do this" I said while pushing the thick plastic wooden door open.

4 VOTES=NEXT CHAPTER

2 COMMENTS=NEXT CHAPTER

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in AGES! I've been on holiday for a few weeks abroad and since you can't save without internet I haven't been able to write! Again I'm so sorry!

And OMG! When I left I had maybe 300 reads now I've got fricken 717!!! Thanks so much!

Actually love you all so much! Hope your still enjoying the story.

Luv ya my Bees 🐝