Ch 13 Who are you?

Ok so first let me start with a quick a/n just to say thanks for over 300 reads! That's fricken amazing! I use my iPad to update and since I was...'naughty'...I had it taken off me for a while but I'm back! Yay! Hope you guys are still enjoying this story! Is it gets boarding let me know, like seriously.

Beexoxo

*Katies POV*

I woke in another strange room, except this one was white and extremely bright. Well it's gotta be better than the last one a woke up in. I heard two voices, they were so familiar. I opened my eyes to see 2 boys, one older and one younger, both with extremely blue eyes. What? I tried to sit up but ended up pulling out some needles that were in my arm. Where am I?! The two strange boys were at my side in an instant trying to help me. I swatted their hands away from me. "Who are you?! Get away from me!" I yelled as loud as I could while crawling off the bed and backing into the nearest corner. They came towards me again just as two male doctors came in.

"What's going on in here?" One of the doctors asked. I couldn't slow down my breathing, my heart racing at 100 miles per hour. Where's my parents? My brother? Where am I?? "Where's my parents?! I want my parents!" I screamed in frustration. The two boys just looked shocked, who are they? "Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked rudely while one of the doctors tried to help me back to my bed. "Were your brothers" the older looking boy stated with tears in his eyes. What? Whys he crying? "I only have one brother, he's called Joshua! Where is he?" I pleaded. They looked heartbroken. Why?!?!

The other doctor that wasn't helping me into bed and attaching the needles again turned towards me and shone his little torch thingy into my eyes. "Look up...left....down" he orderd, I obeyed. With a sigh he told the two boys " she's suffering from amnesia, it should hopefully only take a few weeks for her memory to come back but the last few months, she won't be able to remember" he frowned. Wait, what happened in the last few months? And why are they saying there my brothers? I'm so confused! "Can I see my family now? Please!" I begged. The boys exchanged an awful look as the doctors left. They both came over and sat on the seats next to my bed, oh god.

"Katie, I'm Nash and this is Hayes, were your adopted brothers" the older one said slowly.

"My-my parents adopted you?" I asked astounded. My parents, adopting, HA! This has to be a joke.

"No, our family adopted you Katie" the younger one explained.

"Wait, why? Where's my parents?!" Nothing could have prepared for me for what they said next.

"Your family are dead Katie, I'm sorry"

The next hour and a half consisted of me crying and rambling like an idiot, saying how this is a lie and they're sick for saying that, insulting them, apologising to them and getting caught up on what I'd been doing these past few months, turns out a lot had happened! After more crying I finally calmed down and tried to accept what they were telling me, but the thing that hurt the most is I couldn't remember the last time I was with my parents. And that stung. After a lot of hugging and even more, yup you guessed it crying I finally passed out, inviting the darkness to take away the pain. This was gonna be a hard few weeks

*Nash POV*

After Katie fell asleep I kept thinking about what happened yesterday. Her being kidnapped, Cameron going hulk on like everyone, the police telling us they'd found her and how hurt she was. India went home this morning when she found out she was in hospital, I still don't really understand why. Such a good friend she must be! (Note the sarcasm) everything was still running through my head when I noticed Hayes was falling asleep to, I budged him and we made our way out her room so we could update the guys.

After a short walk down a few corridors and a few professional looking doors we made it to the waiting room which was basically taken over by magcon. All the guys and Mahogany came racing towards us as soon as we came into view and if questions were bullets, we'd have nothing left on us. "Guys! Shhh!" Hayes yelled silencing them. "You guys might wanna sit down" I start.

Ok I know it's kinda short but I tried :3

Would have updated last night when I wrote this butttttt my internet goes off at like 10:30 and I always write late at night for some reason haha.

Member to vote and comment k? ;)

Beexoxo