Ch 7 haters gonna hate

*KATIES POV*

"HEY GUYSSS!" Mahogany yelled to the sea of screaming girls.

"WHOS READY FOR THE GUYS?!" The screams were insane! I thought my ears were gonna blow ip at one point!

"OK, PLEASE WELCOME CAMERON DALLAS, NASH GRIER, MATTHEW ESPINOSA, HAYES GRIER, CARTER REYNOLDS, JACK AND JACK, ARON CARPENTER AND SHAWN MENDES!" All the guys ran out on stage in order waving and jumping about the stage.

They asked me to come on stage with them earlier before it started but I said I didn't want to, I didn't really want everyone staring at me I mean, what if I said something stupid or messed up? I think I would die!

They started with some songs, Shawn sang a cover of summertime sadness, Jack and Jack sang flights and distance then Taylor sang buckwild, and I must say it was amazing! Then they decided to do a dance battle, and I thought I couldn't dance! Watching Hayes do nay nay was funnie but Cam trying to twerk? Now that was a sight to see! I was still watching from the side on the stage out of sight of the fans when they decided to do a Q&A.

"You in the flower headband!" Taylor said pointing to a petite blond girl, she looked about the same age as me, but I'm not sure. She looked as if she was gonna pass out when Taylor said her but quickly regained her ability to speak.

"Who was that girl with Nash and Hayes at the meet and greet? Is she Hayes's girlfriend?!" She asked excitedly jumping. This caused everyone to start whispering, yelling to ask who I was, saying they shipped it ect. Great.

Nash quickly got them quite, "she's not Hayes's girlfriend guys!" He laughed. They all seemed confused now.

"Actually she's our..um" Hayes started, I knew they were nervous about telling the fans too, they didn't want me to get hate either.

"She's their new step sister guys!" Cam suddenly exclaimed from behind them. Everyone went quite for a second but then started screaming again. I was surprised to hear they weren't all bad, some were shouting they wish it was them, they thought it was cute but some were being super nasty. "She looks homeless!" "She doesn't deserve you guys!" "Attention whore!"

I tried to ignore them and listen to the good more of them were yelling. "You guys wanna meet her?!" Nash yelled. Shit. My eyes widened as he and Cam came running towards me laughing. "NO!" I yelled as they chased me back stage. I didn't get far before I felt someone grab me and throw me over their shoulder. Damn you Nash!

"NASH PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed kicking and punching him "NASH!" It was no use. He was just laughing. I was still screaming when I heard a thousand laughs/giggles and a lot of lights beaming on my back. Shit. He plunked me down next to Hayes who put his arm around me. I turned to see him smiling at me, then he whispered "sorry" I just gloated at him, making him laugh.

"This is Katie our new sister! She's a lil shy so be nice!" Nash shouted pointing to me. I felt myself go red as every girl in the room turned to me, some giving me death stared and dirty looks, others awing and saying how cute I was. I just looked at my feet and giggled.

"Oh yeah Nash, ma and Cameron have something to tell you bout your new sis!" Shawn started. What was he talking about? Then it hit me, he was gonna tell them I sing.

My eyes widened as Cameron sarted, "well ya see your lil sis can really si-" he was cut off my be jumping forward to grab him, he ran to the other side of the stage while I chased him. Everyone looked a lil confused then he shouted still running from me, "she sings!" I'm gonna kill him! He ran past mahogany off stage and threw his mic to Aaron while jumping off stage, I followed as he bolted back stage. He ran to the green room, idiot, there was only one way in there, he was trapped >:).