Ch 15

Ok so Idk what happened to this chapter tbh. I updated this weeks ago but this chapter for some reason came up after ch 11 instead of 14 which confused me but I think with the iOS update it's fixed. I'm sorry to say this is the last chapter I'll be posting because to be honest and please don't hate me but I don't really like Magcon anymore, idk why I'm just over it so yah. Sorry

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

*KATIE'S POV*

My anxiety levels were through the roof, I think I may have froze in the door if it wasn't for Mahogany pulling me towards the group of hotties. The all smiled and rose from the uncomfortable looking hospital chairs. I wonder how long they were waiting there? Even tho I knew them I was still trying to get use to the fact I knew them, if that makes sense. Are they nice? Do they even like me? I hope so.

They looked faintly familiar, but not like someone I'd spent the past while with, more like someone I've past in the crowed, well except for two. They stood out a lil more. One boy, he looked a lil like Justin Bieber smiled warmly at me. He seems sweet. Another one with gorgeous dark hair and a welcoming smile, wow. They both looked at me differently from everyone else. I mean they all looked relieved and tired but these two, they had more emotion, more passion in there smiles. Crazy right? Meh

The first boy to approach me was taller than me, and his hair in a sort of quiff and very tanned skin. Mmm. I expected a simple hey but no, he not only hugged me but picked me up and spun me around 4 times. Someone had too much blue smarties... I guess he noticed my startled expression because he put me down and laughed. His laugh was cute.

"Sorry, do you remember me?" He asked curiously, I shook my head whispering sorry. The blonde boy who who looked like Bieber followed up with

"Do you remember any of us?" I wanted to say yes so bad just because of how desperate he looked. I looked round the room again, carefully studying their faces before sighing and shaking my head once more.

"It's ok, I'm Cameron" he smiled which I returned. It went like this for everyone, well except Nash Hayes and Mahogany of course.

"Ready to go?" Hayes asked me while Nash and Cameron sighed some papers.

"Yes! This place gives me the creeps" I shivered. He just laughed while I gave him a death glare.

"It's not funny" I said sternly

"It kinda is!" He chuckled, I responded with a punch on his shoulder. He tried to make me laugh with his face tears but it was a poor attempt.

"Why don't you like hospitals?" He questioned a lil quiter. I shifted uncomfortably, I'd never told anyone why I didn't like hospitals, it was silly.

"It's silly" I shook my head, but he wasn't going to make it easy for me to change the subject, I could tell. He just kept looking at me, luckily Nash saved me.

"Let's go!" He yelled earning dirty looks from the nurses and patients alike, we waited till me made it outside before busting out laughing. After Nash announced we'd be walking back to the hotel I somehow fell towards the back of the group with Matt. He seems nice, and he's cute, but he's also 16. Ugh.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked nervously. I nodded giving him a reassuring smile since this would be the first time I was talking to him, well that I remembered anyway. He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Well, before the...thing...the night before, I asked you something. I wanted to know if you remembered?" I could see he hoped I did, I didn't want to hurt him but I couldn't lie.

"I don't, I'm sorry, what was it?" I begged, damn my curiosity.

"Well, i asked you if you'd go out with me" he trailed off quietly scratching the back of his neck. He wanted to go out with me? WHAT?! He likes me? Like he like likes me?! Oh lawd. A question suddenly popped in my head.

"Matt?" He peaked his head up slightly "what did I say?"

"What?" He asked clearly confused.

"What did I say, when you asked me out?"

He smiled weakly "you said yes. But it doesn't matter anymore"

"Matt?" I asked once more, again he looked at me, waiting for my question.

"Ask me again" I said confidently, he seemed surprised at first but quickly checked himself. He smiled towards me.

"Katie, will you do me the honour of going out with me?" Butterflies

"Matt, I would love too, but let's take it slow, since I technically just met you" his ear to ear grin was so cute, he looked like a kid who's mum just said he could buy as much sweets as he wanted. Wow, I'm falling for him and I just met him like 20 minutes ago. He but his arm around me while we walked behind the others, it sent shivers up my spine, but I felt safe with him. I looked towards the boys in front of us and noticed one looking back on us with hurt written all over his face. Aaron, he noticed me looking back at him, I smiled but he just looked away. What's wrong with him? I shook it off as Matt leaned towards me, whispering something in my ear.

"Katie" he started "you really mean everything to me, and I don't care about taking it slow, because my love for you is bulletproof" he softly kissed my

Thanks for reading, if you know who wrote the song that's the title then I love you ☺️

Bee 👓📝