8. Oh Your Funny

*Ding Dong*

We all know what happened the last time that rang.

I swing open the door in hurry, I was quite busy hanging my coats after my new discovery of a coat hanger.

"What are you doing in this part of town", I say very uninterested at Jin while dramatically checking out my unmanicured nails.

"We live in the the same building!" he said shaking his head. His hair was wet and brushed back and he was wearing tight sports attire that made me notice truly how broad and well built this man was.

Oh god its too early too be so worked up.

"Doesn't seem like it sometimes" 

I leave the door open letting him know he was invited inside. He bustles inside unplugging his headphone, placing his essential belongings on the coffee table and sitting down on my island chair.

"So I'm expecting that you expect me to serve you some grand meal?"

"How about I serve you then, what would you like?" Jin giggles and starts dancing around my kitchen searching for supplies with his back facing me.

"How about a moldy avocado."

He stops.

"Oh your funny." he says not laughing.

"Well its all I have so take it or leave it"

"Ok so since breakfast isn't an option, lets do something else!", he turns to face me again leaning in on the table.

"Why are you here Jin?"

"What I can't hang out with my bestfriend?", he pouts to get my attention.

"Ohhhh so we're bestfriends now are we?", I'm very amused now.

"Of course!"

I get up and walk to him now and grab his hands. I tangle our fingers together and he whips his to face me, shocked.

"Well then buddy, come on! lets go on an adventure" I exclaim pulling him towards the door.

"Really? Ok so I was thinking we could go shopping or maybe on a picnic, it's really nice weather and actually I already have the basket ready I was predicting this would happen. Or also I found this really nice pla-", he rushes to say all of this in the short amount of time that he had. 

"Mhh. Mmhh. Oh really. Wow", I say every once in a while as I lead him out my apartment before finally slamming the door in his face.

Try again next time.

Little did she know on the other side of the door he was gleaming just as brightly. He loves a challenge.

Jin skipped away thinking of all the ways he could make her interested at the same she re-enters her kitchen and both realise he has forgotten all of his belongings at her place.

sh*t!

A/N

This was a very needed filler chapter so the rest makes sense. In case some of you wonder why I didn't included some big moment of realisation where they both know they like each other its because I felt it was unnatural and not needed. You will still get to see how they are feeling in future chapters.

Prepare yourselves!

Tell me what you think.

Add this to your library. Vote. Comment. Share!