14. Oh, You And Yoongi Huh?

OMG 100 people have read chapter one! That's crazy, I really appreciate the support you can't imagine how thankful I feel every time someone votes or comments. I'm honestly so proud to finally have my name on something and commit to it!

After this book I WANT TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK, so any ideas?

Not that this book is ending anytime soon but yea just look forward to future projects.

....................

"Are you gay?"

He freezes.

I'm not sure if I've caught him red handed or he just doesn't know how to reply to a question that was so sudden.

"No, I don't think so. I love me some puss-"

"I hear you loud and clear. Please don't give me the details!"

"Why, do I give off gay vibes. I'll have you know that I just don't feel the pressure from society to conform to masculine stereotypes that have been brainwashed into us at such an early age!", he rambles away to defend his pride.

"Sorry, I just got confused with your vast collection of V necks."

"Don't lie to yourself, It looks good."

"Amen to that.", I say bowing down to him slightly as we sit on island.

"I was kinda hoping you were gay though", I continue as the regret seeps in.

What if this gets tense, I don't want to loose a great friendship.

"Why?", he questions looking at me suspiciously. My face just screamed 'awkward' at that moment.

"It would make what I'm about to say a lot easier."

I just needed to spit out, no matter the consequences I needed to say it. I couldn't live with the voices inside head pestering me any longer. He needed to know.

"Is this the reason you called me?"

"Yes...", I utter slowly.

The moment was approaching quickly in my eyes and I wasn't ready to admit it.

"Hold up, this is gonna take awhile. Let me make myself a sandwich", he says standing up to walk to my single doored fridge, his blonde hair bouncing.

"Jimin!", I yell at the petite boy who was now taking out my last slices of brown bread.

White bread makes me constipated.

"Proceed."

For a such an innocent face he carried a lot of charisma. The sass he held was taller than his five foot six inch self.

"Well me and Jin, well you see, we have gotten really close. And naturally when a really attractive guy and a desperate yet decent looking girl get together, especially with alcohol in the mix, things happen.", I say cautiously my face scrunchig in anticipation for the scene to unfold.

His expression though, stayed the same calm demeanor.

I really wasn't in the mood to directly say what happened, I had never before and I wasn't planning on starting today. I couldn't even admit to myself what had happened three days ago, how was I ever going to tell Jimin?

"You're not honestly explaining the birds and the bees to me?", he mumbled underneath his breath which I choice to ignore, still so busy with my own thoughts.

"Okay, so we did it. And it was amazing. And I'm happy. There's nothing wrong right? I mean we are two adults, barely actually, having a consensual relationship even if it did happen from the most unlikely of events.", a series of sentences blurt of from my lips as I try to organise my own thoughts.

"Wheres the sliced Turkey?"

"I'm Vegetarian.", I wave him off.

"Oh sorry should I go to the sidewalk and eat grass?", he exclaims at me.

"Don't you dare-", I bite back, I had heard to many vegetable jokes in my lifetime for it to even affect me anymore. Although it was amusing coming out of this Cutey's mouth, I couldn't help but let it slide.

"Mooooo", was all that I got back from him.

I shake my head.

I mean I was really expecting help him? One thing I was quick to learn was that Jimin was entertaining but not helpful when he was in a distracting mood. Unfortunately for me, it was a day for distractions for this boy. His company was still refreshing and I was finally able to voice my confessions and thoughts even if it was like talking to a wall.

I decided that the jokes were enough.

Time to turn the tables.

"Oh, you and Yoongi huh?"

...................................

hehehehehe, did I confuse for a sec?

This was fun! I think I've lost some readers from the time I didn't update. I hope not but I'm worried.....

Whatever this book is a rollarcoaster anyway!

Comment on lines you liked, maybe our humor is the same.

Tell me what you think.

Add this to your library. Vote. Comment. Share!