YOU CAN READ THIS IF YOU WANT

Oh my lord you guys, im hella bored so im talking to my laptop right now so yea...........

OMG FACE YOURSELF WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING MORE I CANT

I've been super duper sick with the flu and like my cute little rose gold bin can't even handle all the nasty ass tissues I'm putting in rn.

Besides that even though im sick im been working out alot, mainly cuz im bored so i just run or go on my cross trainer or squat or comtenplate running to mexico and changing my identity........that got deep real quick.trying to get that summer bod but like its working.

my main hoe(beautiful gorgeous peng ting who reads this book and will probably judge me later) is on hlidays so im just rotting in my four wall room that doesnt have lightbulb cuz my fam is lazy af or curtains so most of the time my neighbours see me trying to open the bottle of bleach and chug it.

oh and another thing, i asked my side hoe (another gorgeous peng ting that reads this) to get me bubble waffle ice cream dessert thing and guess what she said "oh you should have told me sooner im already on my way home" like is it my fault u cant mindread get an upgrade, as u can clearly see i need a new set of hoes.

on top of all that my wantabe in with cool kid parents are watching gossip girl and are saying my goody too shoe sister is the epitome of blair like wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im clearly blair im the meanest person i know and everyone i know knows. they are so slow and so bad at character analysis god bless them, everyone pray for my fam.

For anyone wondering how i really talk when im not artistically writing for you guys(my baby army) this is it.

but yea like comment, or dm cuz im bored and boys clearly dont see my beauty(yet).

New chapter tomorrow