Chapter 4

Perrie P.O.V

It's been three weeks since I decided to leave Jade and the other two girls, I do feel guilty for what I did to them, I shouldn't have left. Since I have been home my mam has helped me back on my feet and I have been clean, fixed and back to normal-ish. Yes I sometimes skip meals and crack when I look at my reflection in the mirror but it's not that bad anymore. "Perrie, can you come here a second" My mam calls, I walk inside as I was out in the garden. She was standing in the kitchen with her phone in hand and look serious, "What is this?!" she shouts jabbing the phone in my hand. I look at the screen and see it's news pages showing me with drugs and then alcohol with blood around me. "That was when I was in a bad place, why are you so angry? You know how bad I was" I say slightly hurt by the fact she is so angry. "Perrie, you did't tell me about drug taking and the excessive use of alcohol, you know how I feel about it all" she says slamming her phone down. "Mam! I was hurt, broken and vulnerable. I had horrific things done to me and wasn't well, I had to find a cure and it was the only thing that kept me the slightest bit sane" I say trying to explain but feeling nervous at the same time. "No Perrie, you knew that I hate drugs and all things that has to do with it. How your real father used to take them and make him a horrible and disgusting man, how I would try to hide it away from you when you were so young. Perrie you had no right to take drugs" she says. "I do have a right to take them and you weren't there, you don't know how I feel and just guess, you don't know everything so leave me alone" I shout now angry and run to my room like a child. 

As soon as I reach my room I begin to pack, I put my clothes in then shoes and everything else I need. I change into skinny jeans and long sleeved white top and leather jacket with my nike blazers and then put my hair in a bun and add makeup. I grab my stuff and ring a taxi as I wanted a fast exit, as soon as it arrives I grab my bags and run down the stairs and get in the taxi. The taxi starts moving but I notice someone is now in the passenger seat as well, as soon as they notice I'm staring at them in the mirror they turn and I scream as I recognize the face.

_______________________________________________________________
Cliff hanger hahaha, sorry I have not been updating, I am thinking of deleting the other book-what about us? as I have no ideas so may start a new book instead, I'm not sure yet. x